chapter 9

cats POV

I started to get ready,

I took a quick shower and straighten my hair. I slipped on my tight red dress that ended mid thigh and some black heels.

I did my makeup pretty bold. I winged my eyeliner and did a soft smokey eye. it wasn't too much makeup, but it was the perfect amount.

about 10 minutes later, a black jeep pulls up in front of my house. Matt steps out and started to walk to my window.

"hey babe!" he whispers to me from the ground. he grabs the ladder and aligns it with my window.

I slowly climbed down making sure I didn't loose my footing. never in a million years would I of thought that I would be sneaking out of my house with my boyfriend to go to a random party. this is insane.

"you ready?" I asked Matt, who is as excited as me, "let's go!" he said as we get in the car,

*10 min later*

we get to the party and it's not what I expected.

there were people already puking into the bushes and beer cans were scattered all across the lawn.

"stay with me please" I ask Matt, as he immediately holds my hand.

he kissed the told of my hand, "I'll be there". I blushed and looked down at my feet walking up the driveway.

we made our way into the open house and it was insane.

---------
vote!!!!👍👍