chapter 5

matts POV

since Cat was lying down with Tyler for a bit, I got up from under her bed and started to look around her room.

almost all the pictures were with Cat and her mom. I smiled at a really cute picture of when Cat was little, when she was on the swings with the biggest smile on her face. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it. I set it as my lock screen so I can see her beautiful face every day. I continued looking around the room.

cats POV

everytime I would try to get up, tyler would wake up. sometimes he can be such a baby. I sighed because Matt was probably looking through all my things.

Tyler finally went to sleep for the night, so I went back into my room.

Matts back was facing me, so I covered his eyes with my hands, "guess whooo" I said, "hmmm is it Cat?" he said as he spun around. "how'd you know?" I asked with a smile. "maybe by your perfect little voice" he said as he kissed me.

"can you stay the night?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"sure baby let me just tell my mom" he grabbed his phone and texted his mom that he was sleeping over a friends house.

we both sat on my bed, "for some reason" I started, "whenever I'm with you I get so happy, but I don't know why. I was never truly happy" I looked down.

"maybe that's because I treat you how a girl should be treated" he smiled as he lifted my chin.

I smiled from ear to ear.

"Caterina Marie Wilson, will you do the honors of making me the happiest guy in the world, and being my girlfriend?" he smiled uneasily

------------