chapter 11

Matts POV

I wanted to apologize to Cat for what I have done,

I searched basically the whole house looking for her, but she was no where to be found. people say she stormed off crying, but I don't know where she could of gone; my truck is outside and I searched almost every room.

I started to get really worried for her...

Cats POV

after I got dragged into the dark room I got pushed onto the bed. rage clouded over the boys body as he hovered over me.

"what are you doing to me?" I asked in fear, "who even are you?"

"stop asking questions!" he screamed, as his alcohol-smelling breathe escaped his mouth.

he took his fingers and lightly traced my body out lines making me get goosebumps, but not the good kind.

I tried to kick my legs so I'll hit him, but he put a tight grip on my thighs.

every time I would try to get away, his grip would get tighter on my thighs.

"you don't know me anyway" he said,

he fiddled with my hair waiting for me to say something.

"w-well who are you?" I was scared to ask again,

"cameron" he said with a deep, dark voice.

I knew that name from somewhere, but I don't know where.

"please get off of me. you're drunk and you don't want to regret anything you do."

"I'm not fucking drunk!" he screamed followed by punching me across the face

I yelped in pain but after that I wasn't that phased by it, considering that it happens to me all the time.

all I wanted was someone to come in here and save me.

"stop. my boyfriend is going to find me and you're going to be dead" tears were now falling from my face.

"you really think that scrawny little boy can save you? you haven't seem nothing yet" he reached in his pocket and grabbed a needle,

"please!" I screamed, "stop! let me go!" I demanded,

"now, now" he said, "this is only gonna hurt a little"

he prepared the needle as I screamed for help, "someone save me!" I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

he stunk the long, painful needle into my arm as I started to look consciousness. I slowly shut my eyes and gave up my strength on every single muscle in my body.