The Beginning

General POV:

   Ricky was on his way to go pick up Gina, because the two always rode together since they started dating over spring break junior year.

    They were starting their senior year today last first day. Gina climbed in his car and said " let's hit the road rick." He laughed, because she just started calling him rick when she heard his dad call him "lil rick" at dinner one time. His dad though he could do better, but doesn't every parent say that?

   When they pulled in they both got out, and saw Big Red with Ashlyn they are the perfect couple for sure. Gina yelled at them, so that they could all walk into school together, when someone bumped into someone.

                Ricky's POV:

   "Oh my god I am so so sorry I am new here and i am kinda freaking out" the girl said.

   "Its fine really dont feel bad" I said.

  "What's your name?" I said

   "  Oh uh nini what's yours?" The girl said.

  " Ricky uh what's your schedule maybe I could show you around?" He said. (she was very beautiful and I studered because I had to remind myself I had a girlfriend.)

  That's when Gina came over and took my hand then gave Nini a look. I nudged her and gave her a look back.

  " Hi I'm Gina and you are?" Gina said

   Dang Gina is defensive why can she not trust I have never done anything to hurt her.

                          Nini's POV:

    I just ran into the hottest/cutest guy I have ever seen and I bumped into him like what the hell Nini. He was so so nice and respectful even offered to show me around until his girlfriend showed up! Of course he has a girlfriend he is hot and respectful how could he not I thought disappointed.

   " I-I am Nini" I stuttered I am pretty sure he heard the disappointment in my voice, because he looked at his feet.

   Then they walked away as she practically dragged him like who is going to show me around now. Ugh.

Sorry this is a short first chapter, but I am going to continue to do this and see where it goes.