Feelings?

Ricky's POV:

   "Really, that's great man..." I said.

   Dang I thought this girl was cute and nice and pretty much perfect, but i just got out of a relationship, and plus now EJ has a crush on her and I cannot hurt him, so it is time to push my feelings aside and let him be happy.

                "school bell rings"

   We had first period and everything was going great until I actually saw EJ  and Nini talking I had never been this jealous over Gina, but something was different with this girl and I had not clue what it was. That's when my bestfriend Big Red walked up to me making me stop staring at Nini and EJ.

   "Hey...Ricky why are you staring at EJ and the new girl?" He asked.

   "Uh...I was not staring I was just looking you know, because I want EJ to be happy."

    "Um ok that's cool dude see you at lunch I guess." He said strangely.

   Should I walk up to Nini I mean we do have our next our together? I asked myself i ended up walking alone, but when she walked in I couldn't help but stare honestly good thing she didn't notice and I hoped no one else did either, because I really did want what's best for EJ.

   The rest of the day went by pretty quick I had talked to Nini a couple of times because for some reason all of my teachers let us pick our seats and in most classes I was the only one she knew. I have no idea why, but it's like she is perfect at everything and anything she does.

                        Nini's POV:

   School went by pretty quick I met a lot of nice people, plus I also thought Ricky was cute, but he just got out of a relationship and was kind of down that day. EJ was the one to show me around mostly he even asked me to hangout with him I said yes, because i did not want to be rude and he was cute, so eventhough I had a crush on Ricky I thought why the hell not. My new friends came over to help me pick out something which was alot of fun, but it was time for my date we all heard the doorbell and we all squealed.

   I opened the door and there EJ was he smiled.

   " Hi Nini." EJ said.

   "Hey EJ." I said quietly, because I was nervous.

                    RICKY'S POV:

   I was at home and my parents were arguing like normal so I decided to go to the cafe down the street. Little did I know that EJ and Nini were on a date I walked in saw them Nini and I made eye contact and she could tell that I was upset, because I had been cry and my eyes were red and puffy so, I had ran out before EJ turned around which I did not want to talk about it but before I knew it someone was running out the door, but not who I had thought it would be.

   "RICKY!" someone said and I quickly turned around and it was...

(Sorry I know big cliffhanger, but I could not let you off that easy) hope yall are enjoying.