Falling?

Ricky's POV:

   We were on our way back to her house walking in the rain when I  finally realized she did not have a hoodie on and it was still drizzling outside.

   "Oh my god Nini you dont have a hoodie!" I said and without hesitating I took mine off and gave it to her.

   "I would say you dont have to, but its actually really warm in this hoodie so I am not complaining." She said as we both laughed at her comment. That's when I realized we were really close to my house as it turns out Nini is the person who moved into the house beside mine. They had just moved in and my family was a disaster right now, so we never went over there.

   "Oh my gosh we are neighbors!" I exclaimed because I never really had nice neighbors so this was a plus for sure.

   "Really that's great I was nervous it was going to be someone annoying thank god it's someone I know." She said happily that's when i realized how good she looked in my hoodie and that i was definitely not asking for it back.

   That's when I realized her phone kept going off so I asked her about it.

  "Hey...you can answer whoever that is you know." I said feeling like an idiot.

   "I will when we get inside though." She said.

                        Nini's POV:

    EJ had been spamming my phone the whole walk their I did not want to answer, because honestly I am falling for Ricky and I just could not even think about it until Ricky asked me about it and even then I shook it off. We went inside my mom's were not home, because they had a work trip for the family business, burning did not mind so Ricky and I just walked in and we were about to start a movie when the doorbell rang and it startled me. I went to the door to answer and then I saw who it was.

  "EJ...what are you doing here?" I asked.

                           EJ's POV:

   Nini ran out literally ran I tried to find her, but I couldn't I had no idea where she was. I tried texting calling she would not answer, so I went to her house. I only knew where she lived, because I had picked her up. I went and knocked on her door and she actually answered.

   "EJ...what are you doing here?" She asked.

   "I was worried so I came to see if you were ok." I said then I realized she was not wearing a hoodie earlier and that hoodie looked really familiar and then it came to me it was Ricky's hoodie.

   "Is that Ricky's hoodie?" I asked she could tell I was hurt.

                       Nini's POV:

  Oh my gosh I had totally forgotten that I was wearing Ricky's hoodie I guess I had just gotten comfortable that's when Ricky walked over and said.

   "Hey Nini everything alright?" He asked and then saw EJ and his face changed immediately to a straight face that's when we looked at each other with nothing but guilt as EJ ran and we tried to chase him, but he was so fast that's when I fell and everything went black.

( wow this was an eventful chapter hope that yall enjoyed it and thank you for reading.)