Blackout?

Ricky's POV:

   I saw Nini fall and I shook her and cried and yelled her name that's when EJ came running over and I could not take it anymore.

   "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU HAD JUST LISTENED BUT YOU DONT MY PARENTS WERE FIGHTING AND NINI INVITED ME OVER AND NOW LOOKE AT WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled before I looked back down and saw her waking up.

   "Oh my gosh Nini are you okay?"I said while wiping my tears.

   "Yeah I am fine are you look at your knee." She said and I looked down my knee was swollen and bleeding I guess when I went to check on Nini I hit it on one of the rocks I had not noticed until now. EJ was sitting their quietly before he said something.

   "I am so sorry I should have listened I was and idiot and none of this would have happened if I just listened to you I am so sorry." He said with tears in his eyes, so I went and hugged EJ and I had never had a moment like this we usually just talk about video games and sports then we let go and I put Nini on my back so that she did not have to walk back EJ went home and I told him I would stay with her for a little while since we were neighbors. That's when I realized I literally cried over this girl and I just met her and I hardly cry so she definitely meant a lot to me.

   I ended up walking home after about a half hour, because my dad texted me telling me to come home and that he needed to talk to me to my surprise he actually knew I was gone so I headed home I walked slow, because I hated being at my house at the moment.

   When I got home I realized my dad was sitting down crying and I noticed my mom was gone and so was all of her stuff that's when it hit me, but I still asked my dad where she was.

  "She is gone she left about an hour ago and left a note and that's when I texted you when I saw it I am so sorry buddy." He said with tears in his eyes and that's when I fell apart the whole time they were fighting I wished it would just stop, but now all I wanted was to hear her voice she may not have been mom of the year, but she usually tried now she was gone for good. Everything started to hit me I broke up with the girl I loved or thought I did, had a mental breakdown in front of a random girl who is now I wanted to consider one of the people I trust most, and my mom left just left not saying if or when she is coming back and that's when I just bolted out the door not knowing where I was going or how far, but I just could not face life right now.

                         Nini's POV:

   I was just in my room and I had a little headache from the fall and EJ apologized but it was all just a little fuzzy after, because she woke up to Ricky crying and screaming at EJ she was still in her thoughts when her mom's busted through her door and scared her so bad, but their faces were straight and had a slight hint of sadness in them so she asked what's wrong.

   "You know the kid Ricky Bowen our neighbor he goes to your school?" She asked.

  "Yeah we actually got pretty close today he is one of my only friends...why?" I asked as a tear came down one of her cheeks.

   "He um... Nini he ran away and his dad just called and asked us to help him look for him." She said all I felt was a tear come down my face before I said.

   "Yes of course let's go right now!"

(Wow I have to say this one took a little bit, but anyways thank you for reading hope you are enjoying!)