Prologue Vol. 2

At the Center of Shadow Continent...

Natasha's POV

Anything I learned from the books said that the stars and moon that decorated the night sky make me feel safe because it is considered one of the most peaceful things on Earth. Well, I wish I can feel that but it failed me. The night sky that I'm looking at right now is not what I used to watch in my life inside the Pocket Dimension filled with copies of Earths. There are 9 moons with different colors and those things should never be underestimated. Who knows? Maybe those things will attack just like the Eye of the Apocalypse.

Anyways, no matter how I analyzed this world, it doesn't make sense to me. Everything defies the laws of science and the system told me that I'm playing a game but then that thing changed its mind. It told me to think of it as a reality.

This is the game with the most realistic graphics, A.I. and sensors in the world, or even the universe for crying out loud. I suspected that Crack and his family are the god-tier game developers. Maybe my body is dead and Crack played with my brain. The contract that I signed a million years ago is just bullshit. Maybe Crack already wiped the contract in his dirty ass and threw it in the garbage can or flushed it in the toilet.

Did I feel at peace? No, that shit never came to my life ever since I was born, after death and after the so-called reincarnation and isekai.

I was born and died in the most fucked up world. My past taught me not to trust everyone so easily, kill the weed of my nation, the strong dominate the weak, never let my guard down and never play fair if the world itself is unfair.

Today, I don't know what to believe even I saw it in my own eyes but I'm still questioning myself.

Why am I playing this game in the first place? The game that is probably riddled with cheaters.

I asked myself so many times since I started teaching my shadow army, soon to be the goddess of the machine, and now, a dark messiah. I killed 4 players without getting EXP so far in this game and yet I'm still confused about this. It feels so real and I doubted my existence.

Am I real?

Even if I'm real, what about the people in this world, except the so-called gods?

Are they real or just a bunch of bots?