A different life (Pattons POV)

I am walking around the border...where is he? He said he will meet me here.."Patton?" I look around to see a boy from the dusk kingdom, wearing a blue tie along with a shirt and pants.."Logie!" I hug the boy tight. He doesn't respond..did i do something wrong? He eventually hugs back..."You know I don't enjoy hugs Patton." He had a firm tone.."Yeah but you deserve one!" Logan's cheeks turned a slight pink "I suppose so Patton." Logan's way of speaking always made me happy and warm for some reason. "Do you want to go to the cafe with me Lo?" I asked..doubtful that he would say yes.."Th-That would be satisfactory" Did Logan just stutter? He never usually does that..I squealed in joy and told him when we will meet. As I got ready my mom came in "Sweetie why are you all dressed up?" I never usually lie to my parents...but I had to...Logan is from the kingdom that we are rivals with! If I told my mom I was meeting with the prince of the Dusk kingdom I would be grounded for life! Plus she is homophobic which makes it harder on me.

I decided to just tell her I am going out..she told me to be safe and I continued to get ready. Once I was ready I went to the Gazebo where me and Logan are going to meet. I heard a noise and I looked behind me "Logan?" I thought it was Logan but..it wasn't ..to my surprise it was-