A different life (Logan's POV)(Part 2)

I wake up how I usually do, I get up and get changed. I look at the clock, I have something planned with Patton today, I rather enjoyed spending time with him since he was my only real friend. To be honest whenever he talks to me...I feel warm and safe. I hear my brother go up to me "What are you doing Logan?" He asks, "I am clearly going for a walk." I respond. "Why all dressed up then?" I sigh "One does need to look good when going outside am I correct?" He nods and lets me go.

I walk around my kingdom hoping not to be noticed. I arrive at the border and I step my foot in. "So this is where you where going?" I look around to see my brother looking at me angrily. "Janus! I was just looking at how the border is guarded!" To my surprise he didn't believe me and ran right into there headed to the cafe where I was supposed to meet Patton. I run after him but I am too late. I see Janus threatening Patton, I jump in front of them. "Janus. Enough." I look at him sternly. "Look Logan, I was just giving your little boyfriend a heads up." I was taken aback from his use of terminology, "Patton and I are not dating. We are just close friends." I remark. "Whatever you say." Janus says as he pulls me into a different room.

"Logan. I need to tell you the truth, I too have a crush on a different kingdoms son. And I promise that I wont tell anyone if you don't okay?" I was shocked but I decide to agree on the terms as long as he let me go back to Patton. With that, I ran to him. Knowing exactly what I needed.

Love

Regarding the rules my parents set. The kingdoms need. I know I have always followed the rules. But I don't want this feeling to end. I want to have a different life. Not the one my kingdom wanted me to live. I want my own life. 

As soon as I saw him. I didn't know what came over me. I kissed my one true love.

As life went on. With its strange phenomenon's. Patton and I lived our love life. Together and always.