Part 4- ants

(a/n the last chapter wasn't part of the story, it was just a backstory for this chapter)

*god knows how many years later*

There may have been three ants that Marvin had to kill but it was okay. Marvin and Whizzer had just finished eating the luscious dinner Whizzer had made, they were kind of tired so they went to sit on the couch and cuddle Marvin did love seeing his boyfriends hair in disarray, they were also very warm with their blanket teeming over them and it made it even better with their bodies touching. Marvin wanted some background noise so they turned on the news. They showed the outside of a building and there were distinguished people who were protesters. Whizzer laughed at this and Marvin (who was getting mad at these people) switched the channel. Whizzer didn't know what they were watching but he did know that he liked all the publicity on the show. Marvin didn't care for it but he left it on, only because nothing made him happier than seeing his boyfriend happy. After about 2 hours Marvin said he was gonna go to bed. Whizzer said that he would come soon but that was a lie, Whizzer was very scared. Whizzer looked at the time. 4:02 A.M. He was weary and knew that he should sleep. He laughed at the one thing keeping him up. Ants. He had always had a fear of bugs but ants were the scariest, followed closely by spiders. Marvin had always laughed at his fear and told him that everything would be alright those were the times Whizzer got mad at Marvin. They were really trying to fix their relationship but when Whizzer had just seen 3 ants crawling around the house Marvin had to kill them all because Whizzer was too scared to even go by them. Whizzer then looked at the ground and saw the most horrifying thing ever, thousands of ants crawling around the interior of the house. Whizzer screamed and woke up the placid Marvin from his sleep. Marvin then started to yell and bicker at Whizzer and stopped as soon as he heard crying. Whizzer was crying for many reasons, some being that there were ants everywhere, the fact that Marvin was yelling at him, and the fact that this was all just too much to take in all at once. The ants seemed untamed as they made their way to where Marvin was. Whizzer was just trying to hide at this point but he was still shaking from the anxiety. Marvin saw the ants come in the room and climb into the bed Marvin really didn't care until he felt something bad at his feet. The ants were starting to eat him alive. Marvin screamed and Whizzer got scared and confused at the usually content man never screamed like that in his entire life. This scared the shit out of Whizzer as he was not used to hearing that. By the time Whizzer had built up the confidence to go and check on Marvin, the ants had already finished him. The site was horrible, ants still crawling around and very few things still there of Marvin. Whizzer screamed and sobbed. He knew the cops couldn't do anything and there was no way the hospital could save him as he had no more skin or organs to keep him alive with. Whizzer had lost everything. He had lost the man he loved, he probably lost his sanity by now, but he did gain something's. Some nice PTSD about ants, people dying, and eating certain things. I guess they wouldn't be together forever in the end.