Part 5- aftermath

*one month later*

As much as Marvin hurt Whizzer by yelling at him, Whizzer still loved Marvin. Though he would never admit he loved him that much. Whizzer would also never admit to Marvin that he had been cutting because of this. It had been one long month and he had been just barely surviving. He was rarely eating and he had given up on any hygiene. He decided to just end it, what more was there to live for? He had lost the only thing he ever loved. He had decided to write a letter as someone would have to check up on him soon.. it would probably be the lesbians. He wrote:

"To whoever is reading this.. I'm sorry. All of this has just been too much and I can't handle it. I know I should fight because I have 'so much more to live for' but I'm 40 years old.. my life isn't going anywhere past here. I'm doing this to see Marvin, I need him more than I thought. He is my whole life and I care about him more than anything. Being without him this past month has just been too much for me to handle. I expected me and Marvin to live together longer then this and I hate everything about this. While most of this is about Marvin dying it's also because my anxiety has been so high as I keep seeing a shit ton of ants everywhere and I can't handle that. I've stayed here as long as I could, I've tried to hard not to do this for so long but I just broke and I can't go on any longer. I'm so sorry for doing this, please, don't let this bring you down as I want whoever is reading this to live their life to the fullest. Goodbye, Whizzer"

He signed it, and went to grab his noose. He got his chair and put it around his neck. He was so scared but he did it, he kicked the chair and led death swoop over him. It took a while to suffocate but it happened, he was finally free and he didn't have to deal with life anymore.