Earth 3!

It has been a couple weeks since they beat Mirror Master. Barry walked into the Cortex holding Dawn in his arms. Kara smiled at him and asked "how are you doing Barry". Barry smiled a little and said "I'm good, how are you babe". Kara smiled and replied "good, better now that you are here". Barry smiled and pecked her on the lips. Kara stood up and asked "how has training been going". Barry said "it's ok, I'm slightly faster than I was, but not enough". Kara said "you'll get there, I believe in you". Barry smiled more and said "I know, I know you do honey". Kara smiled and said "and it's not only you going up against him". Barry said "no it's not, but we barely know anything about him, only that He is the supposed God of Speed and that in the original timeline, I trapped him in the speedforce". Kara nodded and said "I know babe, I know, and we will stop him, we will find out who it is, if anyone can, it's you, you and that big brain of yours". Barry smiled and nodded. He said "what if we go and see Jay". Kara asked "who is that". Barry said "my dad's doppelganger from earth 3, he has been a speedster for a long time, maybe He has heard things, maybe more information on Savitar". Kara nodded and said "it's worth the shot". Barry nodded and smiled. He then smiled down at Dawn and said "we're bringing her too, I think Jay should meet his doppelgangers granddaughter". Kara smiled and said "yeah, that would be nice, how are we going to get there". Barry smiled and said "the old fashioned way, I don't want to bother Cisco, he is visiting his family, Thawne and Caitlin are with him just in case Savitar shows up". Kara nodded and asked "what about Joe and Iris". Barry said "they are out of town visiting family in Star City, Oliver can help them if needed". Kara smiled and said "let's go then, we can leave a note telling them that we are away". Barry nodded and said "I'll go wait downstairs in the pipeline with this little one after I get some baby supplies". Kara nodded and pecked Barry on the lips and said "ok babe".

Barry smiled at Dawn who was holding his finger with her small hands. He said "we'll be going soon ok, mummy is just writing a note". Dawn smiled and giggled a little. Barry smiled and said "I love her too". Kara smiled and said "aww thanks babe, I love you, and I love you too Dawn". Dawn smiled and reached over for Kara. Barry chuckled and said "I think she wants you". Kara smiled and took Dawn from Barry. Kara smiled at Dawn and said "you are so little and adorable, I can't wait until we hear your first word". Dawn giggled and held onto Kara's finger now". Barry chuckled and said "me neither". Kara smiled at Barry and said "I know, and I know you are hoping she says dada first, rather than mama". Barry smiled and said "no I was hoping it would be mama, I want to see your massive smile when she does". Kara smiled more and said "you're gonna put that smile there first". Barry smiled and said "I hope so, I love seeing you happy". Kara smiled and said "because of you, I am always happy". Barry smiled more and said "are we ready to go". Kara nodded and said "I think so". Barry smiled and said "keep a hold of her, we don't want to drop her into another earth". Kara nodded and said "I wouldn't let that happen and I'm sure you wouldn't let me, let that happen". Barry chuckled and said "you wouldn't drop her anyway". Kara nodded. Barry smiled and lifted her up and asked "are you good". Kara nodded and said "I'd love to hold onto you to be sure but". Barry nodded and said "I know, I have you". Kara smiled and said "and I trust you to not drop me or our daughter". Barry smiled and sped into the pipeline and then into a breach to earth 3.

Barry put Kara down as soon as He was able to once they came out of the breach. Kara smiled and said "I think your running is so peaceful that Dawn is now asleep because of it". Barry chuckled and said "yeah, I brought the buggy, you can strap her in". Kara said "how'd you manage to carry that, me and Dawn". Barry smiled and said "I didn't, I brought it through and then I came back to earth one while you wrote the note". Kara smiled and said "smart thinking Mr Allen". Barry smiled and said "I have my moments Ms Danvers". Kara smiled and strapped Dawn into the buggy. Barry smiled and walked beside her as she pushed it. Kara asked "so where will we find him". Barry said "I'm not sure, I'm hoping to see the lightning rush passed and I'll just follow him". Kara nodded. She smiled and asked "so Caitlin is less afraid of her powers". Barry smiled and said "I think a part of her always will be, but that's normal I think". Kara nodded and said "yeah, I get that". Barry nodded. He smiled a little and said "she is always going to be afraid of becoming Killed Frost, but if we are there for her and help her get control of her powers properly, we can stop that from happening". Kara nodded and said "yeah, I know she only wants us too know but what if we get J'onn's help, He meditates a lot, apparently it helps him, maybe it can help Caitlin". Barry nodded and said "we'll speak to her about it when we get back, I think it might be useful". Kara nodded and said "if she says no, then we'll respect that". Barry nodded and said "well I was going to go to J'onn and ask him if he can help me, maybe it'll help me connect to my powers more and it might help me get faster if I do connect to them more". Kara said "it's worth the shot". Barry nodded and said "well, we will check with Caitlin when we get back and then one of us or the both of us can go visit your earth and see if He can help, hopefully it'll be me and Cait that will be receiving his help and not just me". Kara nodded and said "well Cait trusts you, and if you think it will help, then she will probably accept the help, we can take her to my earth to do it, and say it's because they need her help with something, so Cisco and Thawne find out about her powers". Barry nodded and said "yeah". As they continued to walk, an orange lightning trail rushed passed them towards the sound of sirens. Barry smiled and said "wait right here, I'll be back in a moment". Kara nodded and pecked him on the lips. She said "I know Bar, love you". Barry smiled and said "love you too". He then sped after Jay.