Chapter 18

We sat down on his plush white couch and eventhough I was amazed at the place, I didn't take the time to look, I just got right down to it.

"First question..." I paused, then looked him dead in the eye " What.Are.You?" I said slowly.

To my surprise he smiled "We are special people, not born of the human world" I didn't miss how he emphasize We, human and People. It was as if he was saying we're another species entirely.
"Our people come from a different world called Distania."
"Distania" I repeated the word, it seemed so familiar and the name seemed to radiate beauty and power all on its own.

"Our world is different from there's." He leaned in close and smiled, which interrupted my thoughts. "You've already seen parts of it."

I was confused at that until he looked around, then back at me, as if to say; your already in it.

"There's a reason why you couldn't find this place before..." he continued before I could interrupt "...it was because You didn't believe or for that matter try."

"I-I tried !"

"Not hard enough" his smile disappeared and his face went serious "I assume your father told you some of the stories, but only the good part of the beggining."

I nodded, I assumed my father didn't give me all the details.

"This world is in danger, our prince " he emphasized 'prince' for some reason I didn't understand.

"....He disappeared and went into hiding." He continued "No one had known what he had looked like, since his majesty was never shown to the public, his parents wanted to wait until the time was right...until he was safe, but something happened and his majesty was killed. Only then did we see his face." He paused to look at me, so I could take all this in.

He continued, when I nodded for him to keep going. " We found out later on that he had a kid. Some say it was with a human, others just don't know, some think it's a prince and others think it's a princess, but all I know is, if we don't find our next ruler before the evil ones do, then.." he shrugged "were screwed." He looked at me "We must find them quickly and if they had mated, then they're okay, lets just hope they can fight."
I had more questions but he interrupted "Now we train"

"Wait ...what?" He grabbed my arm without warning and we flew out the window and towards a grand Canon, it was not of the human word, it was like I could feel the difference.

He dropped me and saw that I had winced in pain from the bruses I gained today. He lifted my dresses sleeve and saw my bruses from where Leo grabbed my wrist and were that mysterious man grabbed both my arms.

"Well.... if you don't want this to happen to you again" he said in a soft yet distressful voice, as if the very thought of me being hurt, urked him. "...then you must train to get stronger."

"Wait... me? what about you?"

"Ohh! I've trained my whole life...Now spread your legs and bend your knees!"

I did what I was told as he came around me and touched my arm. I felt a serge of power go throughout my body.

"Now release it before you blow.!"
"Blow!"
"Now!"
On instinct I raised my arm in front of me and released the power, I flew back but my legs were firmly planted on the ground.

"Now you see why it's necessary for you to bend your legs."

"What the heck! No warning!?"

He chuckled "I just wanted to know what you would do, especially if under pressure."

I laughed sarcastically "Your insane!"
He shrugged and raised his arm, i looked over at his hand, he had made his thumb and pointy finger come close together, but they weren't touching.

"A little bit... huh" I mumbled sarcastically under my breath.

"Now lets get on with the training, first we Bost stamina, then you learn power control"

By the time we ended I was sore, exhausted and my white dress was stained. I had also realize that so was his white shirt.

We should have changed....
I took a shower in his bathroom, while he washed my clothes. This place was beautiful and amazing! Everything was futuristic here.

I got out and grabbed my already clean clothes off of the toilet seat. Amazing how quickly things can get done here...

I waited for him to get cleaned up. When he finished, he took us back to my house. It was pretty late when we got back, so when I came through my window, I had to make sure my parents weren't awake. Quency waited outside as I went to their room. They were asleep so Quency came up.

I grabbed extra pillows and a blanket, so he could sleep on the floor.

"Goodnight and don't try anything funny"

He just laughed and said "promise"
In five seconds I was knocked out from exhaustion.