Chapter 6: friend

quick reminder people, this chapter might be boring. the next chapter will be more fun and exciting.

Tzuyu was sad because Jihyo will no longer be a model, Nayeon finally accepted that Jihyo is fine with her situation, and Jihyo...is happy that she could be herself again. She didn't want to be a model anyways, she was just convinced by her friends. Nayeon and Tzuyu understand that Jihyo is just a happy, bright woman and very supportive towards them. And they are lucky to have Jihyo.

Nayeon treated them to dinner at TWICEDINE dine in. Tzuyu was surprised that Nayeon had that much money to treat them, but she brought money just in case something goes wrong.

"It's a burden that the three Japanese will head back to Japan and Dahyun will have a trip in Switzerland" Nayeon was talking about their friends and Jihyo was aware of it, so was Tzuyu. They sighed and waited for their order, but Nayeon spoke again, "A lot has happened this month. We got accepted to be models, Jihyo was kidnapped by some freak, now Jihyo is Daniel-ssi assistant. Take a break Jihyo, ask permission to Daniel-ssi" Tzuyu thought that was a good idea too. Jihyo was thinking, troubling her mind.

"I am Daniel-ssi's assistant, not any model anymore. It is confirmed that April is a month of surprises" They laughed the whole time while waiting for their food to arrive.

The three peacefully ate, and focused on eating. They were too hungry to speak, and the food distracted them. In Jihyo's mind, something is troubling her. Something or someone was traumatizing her. She remembered the word "Kidnapped." Those memories were going back, haunting her. Tzuyu noticed Jihyo spacing out, she knew Jihyo was thinking of something. "Unnie, tell us. Why are you spacing out." Jihyo shrugged it off, and Tzuyu sighed in defeat. But Nayeon held Jihyo's hand tightly, wanting answers from Jihyo. "No, tell us. Tell us before it's too late again." Nayeon insisted, and Jihyo finally told them what's going on inside her mind. "Sorry Ji Hyo-ah.We promise we won't mention it again. Let's continue eating.

JIHYO'S POV

Who would've known, May is a very special month? Tzuyu and Nayeon are gaining fans and people's attention. Even though the both of them are just modeling and endorsing, people still admire them. We held a celebration for each success of the models. As for me, I'm still managing the coldness of my boss. I tried being friends with him to get along, we can be closer than that...Ah what am I thinking? I wanted to give up and just be his normal assistant like any other CEO has. It's almost June, and nothing is coming up yet. Mr. and Mrs. Kang decided to give all the employees a break because it is summer.

So that means I can be free from getting ordered around and controlled! By tomorrow, we can go anywhere we want and have some fun. The girls and I planned to go to a resort. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung will come too! The more the merrier.

Now I am on my way downstairs and leave the building since I've got nothing to do. "Park Jihyo." A deep voice called from behind, I frowned knowing who that person is. What does he want now? "Come to my parents office. Immediately." Don't tell me I have something to do tomorrow. I sighed and we parted ways. I am not comfortable if I'm going to go with him in the elevator. I would rather walk up to the top, which I did. And now I'm panting. I'm guessing he is already inside and he will scold me again for being half late.

I knocked and they ordered me to come in. There was a big table, The Kang's were sitting across me and I sat down. "Jihyo, dear. Were very sorry for troubling your vacation. But the Gong's are inviting us, assistants will come too. They are the best selling clients among our past clients. We couldn't say no. Don't worry, we will be having a vacation too." Mrs. Kang stopped, looking at her husband to continue. Meanwhile, Daniel is crossing his arms.

"Urm..the CEO's son wants to see Daniel's assistant. He wants to make sure that Daniel's assistant is responsible. Daniel agreed first, so we came here to talk to you." I looked at Daniel who looked away and coughed. Hm, so he agreed first huh? "Of course I'll come. When are we going?" I said before they could. "Daniel picked the best assistant, or knowingly, his friend. Next week. Thank you Jihyo, you may now go." I nodded and opened the door, but I glanced at Daniel glaring at his parents, while they were smirking at him.

So he considered me as his friend now huh? Tsk, I knew it.

-

"Sorry girls, I really can't you know?" I told them that I cannot come to the resort and they sighed deeply. "Don't be unnie. We'll bring souvenirs and show you photos." Tzuyu said. "Yeah and let's make her jealous." Nayeon said, smirking. I slapped her arm, which she quickly doged. "I don't care, we'll be going on a vacation anyways." Nayeon scoffed, and I laughed at her reaction.

But seriously, I will be jealous because they are comfortable with each other to have fun. But me, I can't even stay calm when the Kang's are around. I just hope I can enjoy it.

DANIEL'S POV

"Mom what are you talking about?" I cannot believe they told her. Aish, these oldies. "Son, why are you embarrassed? You changed her contact name removing the 'Ms. Park' and replaced it with 'Jihyo'. You two are growing close, and you told me she was a friend now. Ey, why did our son suddenly go soft?" I rolled my eyes after dad recalled it. I don't even know my self, I mean, why the fuck did I consider as a friend? Why?

Because we're close, and did all those friend stuff? But I want to hate her, not going soft-so I am?! NO! A big NO! This little assistant of mine, why?, why? Sometimes I often think about her. But why? Maybe it really is a sign of a friend? Getting worried...well I do when it comes to my parents and relatives- sometimes. But she is not a blood of mine. That so-called charming girl is making me- I don't even know! I want to erase her from my mind and just focus on work.

This is something to be ignored. But how? I'll be with her next week, how can I ignore it if she keeps popping up?

"Daniel, nothing is wrong with friends. We'd be happy if you could sometime make a friend even if you are introverted. As long as that friend is trustable, nice, and can help you with your problems." She patted my head, and I brushed her hand away from my hair, and fixed it. They smiled at me, which I completely ignored. I can't deal with anything no more. I wish this would now end.

when im still writing this, my writer's block is still not fading away. im finding an inspo to continue this story well with no writer block shitz.