Chapter 21

Dearra

"Happy Birthday Dear Dearra! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone singed. I giggled and blew out my birthday candles.

"Yayy my girl is finally 18!" Nikki cheered. "Time to open your gifts."

I opened the one from Paige first and saw a box. I looked at her as she smirked. Umm ok. I opened the box and saw whips,chains and condoms.

"Really Paige?" I laughed holding up a chain.

"Roman seems like a kinky guy" She smiled. I opened my next gift which was from Nikki and Brie. It was a container full of eyelashes and makeup.

"I remembered one day in the locker room you said you loved lashes and lip gloss so I got you a 4 month supply of it" Brie said. I looked deeper in the box and saw a pair of Louis Vuitton. Had to be from Nikki.

"These are beautiful" I admired the heel as Nikki smirked.

"My inch twin. You know we love them inches on our heels" I hugged her and opened the gift from Nattie. Which was a painting of me and Roman?

"I did it myself I hope you like it" She smiled. It was beautiful it looked better than the others she did.

"I love it Nattie."

•••

Now we were at a club in VIP dancing and having the time of our lives. Roman was beside me with his arm over my shoulder.

"How you liking your birthday?" He asked.

"I love it. It's nice" I smiled.

"I have another surprise for you." He sat up and handed me some tickets. "We're going to Samoa"

I squealed and hugged him. After him telling me how beautiful it was and about his family there I  wanted to go.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning. We'll be back Sunday night just in time for Monday Night Raw" he kissed my cheek.

"Joe you didn't have too" I pouted.

"I wanted to plus anything you want you will get simple babygirl"

I blushed and hugged him. Nattie came up to me telling me to come with her. She basically dragged me to the bathroom and showed me a throwing up Nikki. I laughed at the sight and shook my head.

"Dearra I saw Eva" Nikki coughed. "She put something in my drink. She said you're next"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom going back to Joe when I bumped into someone.

"Watch it bitch" They spat and turned around. The person was Eva. "Well if it isn't Ms.Dearra"

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Joe" She said then walked off.

"Hey what's wrong?" Joe came up behind me and said.

"Nothing." I shrugged. He knew I was lying but didn't say anything. "Let's go back to the house"

Eva was the least of my worries. I just want to have a good birthday and that I will have.

Sorry for nothing updating. Been forgetting lately and been very busy. Would y'all like a Werewolf Roman Reigns book?