Chapter 28

Dearra

"And the winner of this match and the new divas champion Tay Rose!" Justin said. The crowd was on there feet screaming as the referee raised my hand and handed me my title.

I couldn't believe I pinned AJ. It was shocking. Dean and Seth ran into the ring celebrating with me. Roman came and picked me up over his shoulders.

"I did it!" I smiled walking backstage.

"I knew you could bestfriend" Dean ruffled my hair smiling.

"Let's take a picture Princess" Seth pulled out his phone taking a picture of the moment.

"Congratulations Dearra. I'm proud" Stephanie came up to me smiling. "Dean and Seth I hope y'all have a nice match out there"

I looked over at Roman who was shaking his head. I guess something happened between them. You could feel the animosity in the air.

"Good luck y'all match is next" Hunter patted Seth's back. They walked off as I stared at something Red in the corner of my eyes. Eva

"Don't do it. We have a match next. Just be careful til we get back." Seth said.

"I want to go out there" I pouted.

"They are dangerous characters. We can't take no risk" Roman said as I rolled my eyes.

We weren't talking right now. Just for WWE purposes we communicate. Saturday night we got into it.

Flashback

"Dearra I don't get you. You're so difficult! One day you're here then your not" Roman fussed.

"It's because of you. One day you're Mr.Nice guy then you're a dick! You get what you give!" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't stand you!" He yelled

"Then sit the fuck down" I walked out the hotel room and went to Seth's.

"I just wanna make things right" I heard him mumble before I left.

Flashback over

"Please?" I pleaded.

"We can't watch you and watch them at the same time" Seth said.

"Fine. Good luck guys" I smiled.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD

"Thanks babygirl" Roman smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked to catering holding my new title.

"Congratulations Dearra. The Championship looks great on you. Creative already has plans for you reign" Mark said as I walked passed him.

I sat down at catering with the cast of total divas even Eva.

"There goes our new leader of the locker room" Nikki smiled.

"Can't wait time take that title away from you like
I'm going to take Roman" Eva smirked.

"Girl please you can barely cut a promo" I laughed.

"Oouuu burn" Zack Ryder came by and laughed. "Don't forget last week she tried to announce and forgot the names"

She huffed as everyone laughed. 

"We should go to a bar and celebrate" Ariane said

"She's 18" Brie said.

"She's not drinking though. We're just going to go have a good time"

"I'll see what the boys say." I smiled then looked at the tv. Their match was on. The six guys were standing face to face while the crowd cheered. A brawl started but the Wyatt's quickly escaped the ring gathering outside. The bell ringed as Seth and Rowan started.

After 25 minutes the match was lost. I grabbed my title and went back to the locker room. My phone was ringing non stop. I grabbed it and saw it was Sae.

"Dearra we need you home asap!" He said.

"What? Why?" I questioned but he hung up.

To Be Continued

A/N
I was been suppose to update this. I'm sorry
But Roman's back im so happy. I had a feeling he was coming back tonight.