Chapter 2

(Derra's ring gear in the MM. In this book at this time Naomi still dresses like a funkadactyl."

Dearra

I was at catering with Naomi and Cameron. They were telling at the Wwe and how things can get crazy. They even told me about funny backstage stories. It was 8 something and Raw already started. Some group called the Shield were kicking off the show and after that it was my time to shine.

"Are you nervous boo?" Cameron asked.

"A little, I'm just afraid of messing up." I admitted.

"Don't worry we don't it all the time. You're new so everybody will Expect it" Naomi assures. She turned around and smiled. "You wanna meet my boyfriend?"

"Yea sure, I gotta know the people I'm working with anyway" I smiled.

"Jon! Come here" she called out and he came over. Jon also had a twin. "This is my boyfriend Jimmy but his real name is Jon and this is his brother Jey but his real name is Samuel or Sam. Guys this is Dearra my new tag partner"

"Nice to meet y'all" I shook their hands.

"You seem young what are you like 15?" Jimmy laughed.

"He's a jokester" Naomi added and giggled.

"I'm 17 years old" I said.

"Damn she younger than JoJo" Jey said. "Welcome to the business though. Please don't mess up anything you're young and seem talented"

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Alright babe it's time for me to go kick some ass" Naomi kissed her boyfriend and we headed for the gorilla.

On our way there, I saw these 3 guys dressed in black. One had short hair with blue eyes. The other had long black and blonde hair. The last guy was huge and built and had very long hair with a sleeve tattoo. He was gorgeous but he was probably way out of my league. 

"Who are they?" I asked Naomi. She turned around and looked.

"That's the shield. The boys that were just on tv. The one with blonde and black hair is Seth Rollins. The one with short hair is Dean Ambrose and the big one name is Roman Reigns. Roman and Jimmy are actually related" She said.

"Cool" I nodded.

"Alright girl it's our time to shine" her theme song played and she walked out. "You know Bellas you don't run everything. Y'all come out here every night yapping and going on and on and I'm sick of it"

"Oh really? Come do something about it then." Nikki chuckled. "You're out numbered its 2 of us and 1 of you"

"Ha! That's what you thought" Naomi laughed. My music played and I walked out very confident. The crowd went wild when I joined by Naomi's side.

"It's Tay Rose here at Raw from Nxt! She's here to help fight off the Bellas with Naomi!" Michael Cole said at ring side.

Me and Naomi ran into the ring attacking the Bellas. Everyone in the crowd were on their feet cheering for us.

"Excuse me! I said excuse me! There will be a match Naomi and Tay Rose against the Bella Twins starting right now!" Vickie says then goes backstage.

The referee got into the ring and we got in our corners. Naomi was starting off against Brie.

~~~

I hit Nikki with my finisher 'Rose-Ringer" and pinned her and won the match. The referee held our hands up and we celebrated. 

We walked backstage and went back to the locker room.

"That was great Dearra." Nattie complimented.

I thanked her and went towards the showers. I was tired and was ready to go the hotel.

I had all my bags and checked the time and it was 10. I was going to run to Wendy's to get some food. On my way to my car, I saw the Shield again.

They looked scary. 3 strong guys in all black are intimidating.

"Hey!" I heard one of the yelled from behind me. I turned around slowly. It was the one with short hair. "Who are you? Why haven't we seen you around?"

"I'm Dearra Taylor. I'm new" I smiled.

"I'm Dean, that's Seth and Roman. We're the shield" He smiled.

"Nice to meet y'all but I'm on a curfew and I gotta go. See y'all around" I continued walking to my car.

Chapter 2 how y'all liking it?