Chapter 31

Dearra

Nikki and Brie decided to throw me an engagement party Saturday. Me and Joe had the week off thanks to Vince. We decided to take Jojo to Samoa then come back on Friday night.

Joelle was currently playing with her cousins and I was talking to Joe's aunts about the wedding for a while then went back to the room. They really have became my second family. We had a photoshoot here near the mountains.

Life has been great. Im finally glad me and Joe are happy and at peace. I don't have no hate in my heart. Me and Eva are associates now. It took long enough but we became friends at Brie's bachelorette. Galina and Dj are happy together. Me and Joe are the face of the company. Things couldn't have gotten any better.

Recently Joe has been thinking about kids the more he sees them the more he wants them. I have been catching baby fever too. One of Joe's cousins had a child and she was so adorable. I want my own but I'm at the top of my career. I can't fall off.

"Hey what you thinking about?" Joe asked coming to lay beside me.

"My future. I've been getting baby fever" I pouted and he smiled.

"Just give me the word and I'll stop pulling out." He chuckled and I hit him.

"Joe I'm 20 and your 31. What are the people going to think? They'll hate you" I looked down.

"Dearra, this is about you and me. Not other people. This is our life. Our choices. We're getting married and the people are happy. Just wait til we have kids they'll be even more happier." He rubbed my hand. "I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him and he groaned.

"Can we make babies now?"

"No" I giggled. "Wait til after we're married."

"Say less"

I laid on his chest as we watched his match against Triple H again. It was such a happy moment. 10 minutes into the match my phone ringed. Joe answered it.

"Ms.Nikki Bella is having a mental breakdown" he handed the phone and got up. I was confused but put my phone to my ear.

"Nikki are you okay?"

"I think John is cheating on me. He's been answering the phone and walking away. Me and Brie just rolled up to the gym where he said he was, but he wasn't there. I just don't know what to do. And then Brie is bitching at me about my weight. I just don't know what to do. I feel like the world hates me right now. I'm getting hate comments. I just can't" She cried. I hated to see one of my bestfriends crying.

"Nicole your weight is fine. Your just a bit bigger your weight is perfect you're not fat. Your beautiful the way you are. People just want to see skinny girls and your not that. It's not wrong with having curves. And if John is cheating he's loosing the best thing that have ever happened to him. And if you need someone to buss the windows out his car I got you" I said.  Joe turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"De you're the best. I'll call you back when I get home" she sniffed. I said okay and hung up. Before I could even lock my phone Trinity called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So Jon walked out on me." She sighed.

"What?"

"Yup, we got into a argument about having babies and getting married and he got heated and walked out."

"Trin, he'll come around. Joe is kinda like that to. He wants to have kids but I'm at the top point of my career"

"That job ain't going to be there for you all the time Dearra. I will though" Joe said.

"That's the same thing Jon said before he walked out" Trin added.

"Samoans" I huffed.

"Hold girl Ariane calling me" She hung up.

I turned my phone off before somebody else got the chance to call me. I laid back down and huffed.

"Tired?" Joe asked.

"A little"

"Dearra look! It's a baby pig"JoJo came into the room holding a pig.

"Awww Joe. Can we keep it?" I asked picking it up.

"No, who's going to take care of it while we on the road." He rolled his eyes.

"But daddy we want it" Jojo pouted.

"I'm sure grandma doesn't want a pig in her house" Joe said.

"Ughh" I groaned.

"Come on let's go eat" Joe said.

I huffed and carried the pig back to its family. I looked over and saw the other kids playing. The children gave me Moana vibes. It made me think of what me and Joe's could would look like.