Remy

Remy was an old man, an alumi for sure, it was no secret that he was old, he had come to terms with that. 

Regardless of what age he was, he was working on a thesis of sorts that was so advanced, anyone who would've glanced at it wouldn't see meaning, but mere nonsense. But Remy was positive that he had a work of pure genius on his hands. Combining philosophy, religion, psychology, sociology, physics, science, astrology, and even some psdeuo-science. 

Remy had the recipe for a master theory that would blow everyone out of the park, that is, once he finished it.

However, Remy was having issues completing the essay, not due to having trouble figuring out how to say what he wanted to write, but because he was having issues with his bladder. 

It seemed like every fifteen minutes he had to to go to the bathroom again. 

And that time, once again, was here.

He slowly roses from his seat with a sigh. 

Watching as the five books he was pulling the evidence for his theory from and his notebook, grew further away, as he started making his away from the desk and towards the bathroom. 

He was, once again, pausing his work. 

Old age had made him slow, but for some reason it had made his bladder fast, 

What a paradox! He thought as he open the bathroom door.

Upon entering the bathroom he was met with a most peculiar and shocking sight.

 In front of him was a naked pair of legs, and a wheelchair. 

Upon noticing the legs, the rest of the legs began to come into view as the person began lifting themselves up from doing, only God knows what on the floor! 

First the back of his knees come into view, 

then his thighs and then, 

Oh DEAR!

Remy watched as Timone's naked butt came into full view. 

Remy didn't know what to make of this, and then suddenly he felt a release in his pants. 

His pant leg began to feel wet.