New girl.

I walked into the hallways of my new school. I had no idea where to go, since i had never been in this school before. I noticed a boy who happened to also be looking at me so i went over to him.

"Hey I'm y/n and I'm new, could you show me where the office is so i can get my timetable?" I said smiling at him

"Hey, emm, I'm Barry, Barry gabrewski, nice to meet you, you probably don't want to be seen hanging around with me on your first day." He said with a slight smile.
"How come?" I say confused.
"No one really likes me and i don't want to mess up your reputation on your first day." He replied

"No its okay, I don't really care about my reputation. I mean, I didn't have many friends at my old school so I get it." I replied
"You sure?" Barry asked doubtingly.
"Yes." I said laughing

"Okay so it's just along here and to the right, I advise to speak to the lady's since most of the men in the office are quite, what's the word, Firm." Barry said laughing. I laughed back.
"Okay thank you Barry, would you be able to wait so I can check if we have any classes together?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeh of coarse." He said with a nervous smile.
I got my time table and I was very lucky since me and Barry had all classes together except from English.
"That's great we have every class together except from English." We both smiled.

"So I take it you want me to show you all the classes aswell?" He asked
"Yes please." I answered politely.
Before we could walk any further a boy came and pushed Barry making him go flying across the hallway.

"Barry!" I screamed rushing over to him, helping him up his nose was bleeding.
"What the hell was that for?" I said glaring at the group of boys
"I see Barry warry got himself a new hot girlfriend, not for long." The group of boys laughed.

"You won't touch her!" Barry screamed.
"What you gonna do Barry warry, bring Chuck Norris with you?" The main boy of the group laughed.
The big group of boys walked away.

"Are you okay?" I asked
"I guess so, is my nose bleeding?" He asked me
"Yes just a little, is there a medical room near by." I asked concerned.
"Yes, are you sure you want to come? Because I don't want you being late to your first class." Barry said considerately.

"I'm sure they can phone the class and let them know." I said.
We made our way to the medical room and got Barry cleaned out then made our way back to the classroom.
All eyes turned to us.
"I got the phone call, so introduce yourself to the class then." The teacher said with a blank expression.

"I'm y/n and in my spare time I like going to explore places and I also make music." I said while looking down. I looked up at Barry and he was holding his thumbs up to say i did a good job.
"Very interesting, now go choose a seat."
I made my way over to the seat next to Barry and sat down.