Suprise!

"Mina...." Denki poked Mina's shoulder after seeing Aizawa drag Izuku to the office for putting a buzzer on his coffee mug handle, "Tell me the rest of the story, you said you would tell me today."

Mina put a finger to her to her chin in a questioning manner, "I don't know.... I would hate to be interrupted again..."

"I won't interupt this time, I promise!"

"How can I beleive you after you betrayed me yesterday?"

"Here." Denki quickly slapped a choclate bar on the table, "It's caramel, double, I interupt, you get it, I don't interupt, I get it. Deal?"

"Deal!" Mina said, quickly scooting her chair closer to Denki's desk, "The rest of the story goes happened like this."

--------------------------------------

It had been two days since that whole 'basement fiasco' and Aizawa was getting antsy.

"Sho....you should really calm down." Hizashi said as he stroked his husbands ears in an attempt to get him to relax.

"You don't understand Hizahi, he hasn't done anything, not even a glare. He passed me in the hallway and just....smiled." Aizawa's tail flicked back and forth, softly hitting Hizashi's leg.

"Maybe he's waiting until class? If he hasn't done anything yet than he must be, which means relax now, worry later."

Aizawa sighed in defeat and gently rested his head on the taller males shoulder, "I guess your right, maybe it's just all in my head."

"That's the spirit! How about we watch that old favorite of yours, what was it? The aristocrats?"

Aizawa glared at his husband, "It's the aristocats, and yes, go get the dvd." Hizashi smiled as he gave up his portion of the couch to fetch the dvd from their shelf, when he retutned he was greeted to the sight of a black haired neko sitting curled up in a blanket smack dab in the middle of the couch. Adorable...."Comfy?" he asked before laughing at the glare he earned. Hizashi popped the disc into the dvd player and, rather aburbtly, picked up his neko before sitting down and placing him in his lap. He smirked at Aizawa's expression. "Let the movie begin!"

They fell asleep half way through.

-------------------

Everyone in the common room was gathered into a giant circle, save for Denki because he was absent, Izuku stood in the center of it.

"Alright gang, I was scouting through Nezu's vents and discovered a sight to see," His tail waved with pride, "behold!" He threw a load of pictures into the air, smiling as the realization of how priceless these pictures were crossed his fellow prisoners faces.

"When did you get these?" Ochaco asked in bewiderment.

"Just now."

The class sat in awe, he could have died getting these photos, but yet, here he was. Standing in front of them waving his tail in glory.

Shoji's tentacle turned into a mouth, "What are you going to use these for?"

Izuku gave a smile that could make the devil envious, his tail curled into a circle, "I'm glad you asked, as you all know, Aizawa played, not one, not two, but three pranks on me. So I think it's only fsir that he gets a taste of his own medicine. As I said, I was snooping through the tunnels when I came across this gold mine, and on the way there I found five different rooms, only accesable through the tunnels. Tokoyami, I see the question forming, yes there is a room I have dedicated towards the cult and anime in a second one. May we always appreciate our lord and savior Doitsu."