The Beginning

Percy POV

I was walking around with Bianca and catching up with her. I still feel like it was my fault that she...died. You know? Anyways, she's showing me around and introducing me to people right now.

She took me to the forges. I saw Becky! I hope he doesn't blame me.

Bianca looked at me and said, "Stop thinking that our deaths were your fault! It wasn't anyone's fault. Now, let's see where Silena might be. Let's check the beach!"

"To the beach we go!!" I shouted, glad to see the ocean again. She laughed. Her eyes brighten while looking behind me.

"OH! There's Silena!!!" She said excitedly. Then she tugged me behind a sand dune, and she lowered her voice,
"Let's surprise her. We've been having a prank war for a few months now. Help me?" She widened her eyes slightly and jutted her lower lip out a bit. That was cute. Wait, what?

"Alright, but I gotta warn ya! I might be out of touch. I haven't pulled a prank in months, or even had a prank war!" I exclaimed, with a mischievous glint in my eyes. (Which I didn't notice until Bi told me.) She laughed. Wow, her laugh sounds like angels singing.

"Don't worry Perce! No one could be worse than Becky and Sil! They're as loud as elephants! Plus, they're making out at almost every free minute." She reassured, after making a disgusted face. I chuckled.

"Alright. I'm going to trust you on this, Bi." I said reluctantly. She laughed, but quickly quieted. I gave her a questioning glance. She put a finger to her lips and gestured to Silena. I made a 'ohhh' face.

"You look like a constipated cow when you do that," she whispered, then clapped her hand against her mouth to stop from laughing out loud. I'm guessing that I looked offended, because the next thing I know, she's on the floor rolling around with silent laughs. Lucky her, that we're behind a large sand dune, or else Silena would have caught us already.

After a while, she calmed down and looked at me with a grin. I'm guessing she had a prank in place.

"Wait, Bi! When are you going to show me around? And let me know who else is in Elysium?" I whispered.

"Later. After we prank Silena," she answered, while winking.

"Ok. I'm holding this against you incase you forget!" I shouted. She slapped her hand against my mouth. Guess what I did. I licked her hand.

"Percy!!" She whisper yelled. Her ears were turning red. I wonder if dwarfs or gnomes have red ears.

"What?" I asked her innocently.

"Ugh never mind. Let's move. I need to get some supplies."

"Wait. Are you going to tell me the plan??"

"Nope. Not yet. You're new here. Anyone can recruit you to their pranking team. Can't risk letting my plan get out."

I gaped at her. They take prank wars way too seriously.

"Close your mouth, flies will get into Elysium." She said teasingly.

I quickly snapped my mouth shut. I felt my face turning red.

She started walking away.

"Well? You coming, Fish Face?" She smirked.

I gave her a lopsided smile and jogged to catch up with her.

AN: Sorry guys! I had writers block, and I have school work to do! I hope you liked this chapter! I need some ideas. Comment who should be on which teams, who else Percy should meet, and which shipping you'd like. No Percabeth. Strict rule for me when reading or writing betrayal stories. (I hold grudges.) HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!