Chapter 1

Authors note: the 100 is currently on the drop ship. This will be similar to the TV series, but will have some differences. It will NOT flashback to space, AT ALL. There will be a few extra characters and a few less characters. This still needs to be HEAVILY revised so there will be many grammer mistakes. Enjoy!!

I wake up, and my head is throbbing intensely. I look up, and see the ceiling of what looks like the chambers I was locked in for over a year. Beside me, I see my ex best friend.

"Hey," wells uttered quietly. Suddenly, reality struck. It seemed as if I just got my memory back. The conversation with my mother, only about 20 minutes ago, lingered in the back of my mind.

"We're going to the ground," I half whispered, half said to myself as a wave of shock struck me.

"Damn right we are." I suddenly remember Wells sitting right beside me. I gave him a glare that I have never given anyone before.

Suddenly, the drop ship carrying us to earth, rocked. Screams were let out carelessly; again it happened, this time more powerful. I laid my head back on the head rest, wishing it all to go away.

"What was that?" I half screamed in panic.

"That," Wells said pausing to look at the ceiling, "was the atmosphere." I looked at him hoping that he wasn't here why I thought he was.

"Wells, why are you here?"

"I'm here for you." Again the ship rocked. This time, I looked around. There were about 30 people in a tiny room, all strapped with seat belts, some standing up and some sitting. Again, screams were let out, but much less than the first time. We were gaining speed, I can feel it.

"Look, I can't die knowing that you hate me." I stared at Wells, straight in the eye. "I'm sorry I got your father arrested, Clark. Please forgive me."

"Don't you dare talk about my father!"

"Please, Clark! I'm sorry!" The ship bolted upright. "Please don't hate me!"

"They didn't arrest my father, Wells! They executed him because of you! I do hate you!" Tears started to fill my eyes at the memory of it, but I pushed them away. I close my eyes and imagine all of this gone; I imagine me with my father, playing cards. We were such a happy family, I thought. I opened my eyes again, and I see a handsome boy floating around. Shouts were let out throughout the floor I was in.

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again..."

"Woohoo!"

"Go Finn!" Too boys were talking off their seatbelts, and Finn motioned at them to come.

"Come on! It's fun!" Finn was floating around everything now, pushing off of walls and seats. They're going to get hurt, I thought.

"Hey, you two! Stay put if you want to live." They didn't listen to me, and they unbuckled their seatbelts and started to float around. Finn floated all the way to me, and pretended to be walking on the wall.

"What's wrong, princess? Don't want to have some fun?"

"No, she doesn't. You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." I hated when Wells answered questions for me that were specifically for me. I gave him a look for him to know.

"Finn, just go back to your seat before you get hurt." He crossed his arms and gazed at me. "Now, Finn." He smirked, but found his way back to his seat and buckled the seatbelt. He got a few remarks about being a coward, but he ignored them all. The two boys, however, did not follow my instructions and instead decided to be reckless and motioned for other people to get out of their seats. Fortunately, they weren't as stupid as them and nobody moved.