᯽Chapter Four᯽

"The magician?" I questioned.

" Last year, he was a virtual lock to pass the test, until he killed an examiner he didn't like," Topa explained.

"I hope to not be killed by him. Or by anyone!" I said shuddering.

"Nobody likes him anyways," Topa said.

"He looks dangerous. That's much of sure." Leorio said observing Hisoka. I nodded. Topa was rummaging through the bag he carried and took out cans of soda. He handed one to each of us.

"Ah, thank you, Topa! I appreciate it!" I said taking the beverage.

"I was thirsty!" Leorio said.

"Best of Luck to all of us!" Tops cheered. As I was about to drink it Gon opened his mouth letting the soda pour out.

"Topa-San this drink must have expired. It tastes funny!" Gon said having a weak smile. Leoiro spits out his drink. I sniffed the soda.

"Ah, it kinda smells weird!" I also said.

"H-huh? That's strange! I'm sorry!" Topa apologized.

"I can usually taste when something's bad!" Gon said.

"And I have a really strong sense of smell!" I added.

"R-Really? That's amazing!" Topa complements Gon and me.

"I'll see you guys around!" Topa said waving.

"Oh um can you guys just wait here for a moment?" I asked. They nodded.

Topa POV:
Great, I had to run in with some strange rookies. I have to find more people to give the drinks too. I suddenly felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Topa-San!" Y/n said to me with a tone of joy. She was embarrassing a bit taller than me. She leaned down to my height.

"Oh hey, Y/n," I said. Y/n innocently sticks out a blade coming out of her palm. OUT OF HER PALM. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! She gives me a dead stare.

"I know that the sodas had laxatives in it. Try to ruin me or my friends, I'll slit that neck of yours. Okay?Even if I have drunk it my body is immune to Poison anyways. " Y/n whispers into my ear holding the blade an inch away from my chin. Her face looks not so innocent like before.

It's different.

"Y-Yes!" A cold sweat goes sliding down my forehead. Y/n stands up straight and smiles.

"Great! See you around Topa-San!" She skips away with a big bright smile.

She's dangerous. I'll crush that Scarface girl...

Your POV:
A ringing was heard. Everyone's attention went to the huge wall where the sound was coming from. The Large walls opened slowly.

A slim tall man with a suit started to speak.
"I apologize for the wait. The Hunter Exam will now begin!"

I stood up straight ready for what to come.

"If you are short on luck or on ability, you could very end up seriously injured or even dead. Please follow me if you accept the risks. Otherwise please exit Via the elevator behind you!" The man pointed.

No one moved an inch. "Very well." The man walked as everyone followed from behind. Soon the man started picking up his pace.

"The people in front started running." Gon said.

"I neglected to introduce myself. I am Satotz. The Phase One examiner. I shall lead you to the Second Phase of the exam."

"Oh, then we just have to follow him!" I said.