𖧷Chapter Nine𖧷

I feel so warm and comfortable. I slowly open my eyes to see Killua and Gon across of me smiling. I blink with confusion. Then I realized Arms were wrapped around me and my eyes widened. "AAAAA!" I screamed and jumped causing my head to hit the chin of Kurapika.

"Ow. Y/n is there something wrong?" He stroked his chin. Kurapika saw me flustered with crimson red over my face. I covered my face from Kurapika. Leoiro woke up from my scream.

"I-I" I stuttered. He looked at Gon and Killua.

"Are we here?!" Leoiro asked.

"Yes!" Killua put his arm over my shoulders. I glared at him, my face losing its red.

"Killua lets see how it goes with you and Gon next time." My eyebrow twitched. Killua crossed his arms and looked away from me.

-Time Skip-

We made it to the top of an empty high tower. The cute little green bean instructed us that we need to make it to the bottom of the tower alive, within a 72 hour period.

Author Pov:

"Have you guy noticed that the number of participants has decreased?" Kurapika asked the others.

"Can there be hidden doors then?" Y/n said.

"Hey, guys!" Gon yelled. The others faced Gon while Y/n was behind them spectating the floor. Y/n noticed that the floor around her was strange. She went on one of the tiles and stood there.

"Hey guys I think- AAA!" Y/n screamed. The other four males turn to her direction and Y/n was gone.

"Where'd she go?" Leoiro eyes widened.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n fell to a room and landed on feet. "What the shit?"She was puzzled. Y/n found a sign as well with five bracelets. She read the sign and clipped the bracelet on her wrist. Y/n heard rumbling from the ceiling and there fell her other friends.

"Y/n you're okay!" Gon hugged her. Y/n nodded and pointed at the watches.

"You all will have to wear these and for some reason vote for something. And I suppose it will get us to our destination." Y/n explained.

-Time skip because yes-

The five made it to a large room with five people covered with gowns over the heads on the other side. Y/n immediately noticed the pit in front of them.

"Oh my god!" She groaned.

Someone took off their cloth. It was a huge buff guy with scars.

"Oh hey, he has scars too!" Y/n jumped with enthusiasm.

"Our mission is to fight you! You will have to reach all victories to move on. The rules are simple. Everything is allowed! You will have to accept this trial or not. O if you accept, X if you refuse!" The big guy explained.

Everyone choose O.

"Okay now! I'm the one beginning! So who will be my opponent." He asked walking forward.

"I will! But I wanna go last because I want to eat my candy!" Y/n made an eye-closed smile.

"Alright as you wish then." The man said. 'She's smaller than me, so it will be easy to kill her anyway.' The man thought in his mind.

Y/n sat down on the floor and started unwrapping her (favorite candy). "You really have a sweet tooth." Kurapika laughed.

-Sometime later-

WARNING: THESE SCENES WILL CONTAINS BLOOD AND VIOLENCE.

Killua held the heart of the man smiling. Everyone was stunned. Y/n dropped her candy wrapper on the small hill of garbage from her candy wrappers and stood up tall. She popped her favorite limited edition lollipop. "I guess it's my turn!" She mumbled. The buff man and Y/n stood face to face.

"It is a fight to the death. We will fight until the death of a fighter." He said. Y/n nodded with a smile.

"LETS GO!" The buff guy ran after You. You jumped high in mid-air and hit his neck with her hard fans. The man collapsed onto the floor, face first. You poked him and shrugged your shoulders. "He's dead I guess."

"Great Y/n!" Her friends clapped. You walked back to your friends. Kurapika noticed the man breathing.

"Wait Y/n it isn't over!" Kurapika yelled out to you. A large hand grabbed your ankle.

"Huh?" You said out of confusion. You were swung back with great force and slammed the hard floor with your back. Your eyes were widened as you still had your lollipop in your mouth. Then you were swung forward. You took out your fans and pinned them on to the floor to prevent breaking your face.

You let go of your fans and gently lay your self on the floor. "What the hell." You gritted your teeth. You were dragged causing your scar to bleed. Your scar scraped across the floor leaving some blood trails.

Kurapika and the others looked in horror. Leoiro had his hand over his mouth out of shock. Gon had an upset face scared that you'll lose. You were held upside down with one leg. You had your right eye closed due to your blood going into your eye. It became a bit more difficult for you to see.

"This is like crushing a bug!" The man chuckled. The man took your lollipop out of your mouth and crushed it.

"You son of a bitch that was limited edition!" You were angered because the flavor of the lollipop was the best thing you ever had. Then you took out your fans and cut his right eye.

"ARGH!" He let you go. You slowly stood up as your back ached. You did a dead stare at him and held your fan high.

"I didn't want to kill you. But now you made me!" You said in a low voice. Then you sliced him in half, more blood gushing to your face. Everything was silent. You kneel on to the floor with pain. Killua ran faster than the others and looked at your face.

"Y/n let me see your eye. Open it." You open your right eye. Killua stares at it. Y/n felt intense pain in her scar.

"Killua? What's wrong?" You asked in a weak voice before passing out.

"Y/N!" Kurapika held your unconscious body.

"We won. Quick we must go to see her wounds." Leoiro said

Killua just stood there taking a moment of what he saw.

'It can't be. Her eye. it's...'