𖧷Chapter Thirteen𖧷

Zane dragged you to the hotel room. "You didn't even let me finish talking to him!" you said. Zane pushed you into the bed and pinned your wrists against the bed, going on top of you. Your noses almost touching each other.

"Y/n you shouldn't be wandering around alone, especially for a woman like you! You take everyone too lightly. It's dangerous!" Zane told you. His grip was strong and you two stared at each other.

"Get off me. I can't do anything without you bossing me around. Besides I have my weapon in my suitcase!" Zane let go of you and crossed his arms.

"Alright where?" You brushed your shirt and opened your suitcase. You started searching.

"It's not there because you left them back home. You forgot about them airhead." Zane teased you.

"Y/n don't scare me like again." Zane rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "Also sorry If I frightened you. I'm going to take a shower."

You decided to call Kurapika. "Y/n?"

"Hey. I'm sorry that I just left like that."

"That's alright. Did anything..happen between you and Zane?"

You paused turning red. "uh...no?"

"Look it's been a long time since we saw each other. And if your bodyguard doesn't mind. I want to take you out for dinner, tomorrow"

"Yes!" You excitedly said.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at eight-thirty."

After that, You threw your phone across the room and screamed in your pillow. "What the hell was that?" Zane opened the door.

"Nothing." You muffled.

The next day:

"YOU WHAT?" Killua shrieked.

"A date?!" Gon jumped with joy.

"No, not really. I asked her to take her out for dinner. I want to consider it as a date." Kurapika sighed. Leoiro pats him in the back.

"We have to get you ready soon!" Kurapika and his friends went to search for a suit. Killua fixed Kurapika's hair.

"Dude you literally look like a female with that hair. You might attract a man. You need a haircut." Killua and Leoiro laughed.

"Y/n said that she likes my hair." Kurapika blushed putting his hair behind his ear.

"Your very smart and kind. She definitively will love you!" Gon encouraged him. Kurapika was a bit nervous. Leoiro gave a Kurapika a small bag. Kurapika raised an eyebrow and started to unwrap it.

"Shoot your shot, man." Leoiro put a thumbs up and winked.

"C-Condoms!?" Kurapika's face went scarlet. Killua covered the eyes of Gon.

"What's that?" Gon questioned. Kurapika handed the condoms back to Leoiro.

"I doubt that'll happen!" Kurapika was wondering what could happen after dinner.

"And if it does?" Killua made a cat face.

"Guys, what are we talking about?" Gon jumped in.

"Well, I don't know!"

A/n: Poor Gon. His innocence!

-

Zane had his bag and glanced at you. "You plan on going somewhere?" He raised an eyebrow. You shook his head.

"Alright, I'll be back by midnight."

"Yep!" You smiled. As soon as he left you took out the nice folded dress and started to put a tint of lipstick. (Your dress on top) You swirled with excitement.

"This like a date! Or is it?" You squealed like crazy.

"Ugh but stupid scar! Gotta ruin my face! For what? WHyyyyy!" You glared at your scar through the mirror.

Kurapika stood in front of the door taking deep breaths. Then he lightly knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened Kurapika eyes widened. "Hi Y/n-" He paused admiring you. Your h/c hair shining and the way your pump lips could be kissed. The sparkling dress matches you perfectly.

"You look very gorgeous." He stared at you.

Kurapika POV:

Y/n smiled at me. I knew that I had to tell her. We walked together out of the hotel. I picked up a taxi. The man got out and opened the door for us.

"Ladies first," He said. Then he leaned to me. "You got this!" Leoiro was in disguised! I glared at him. I told the 'Taxi driver' to take us to a fancy restaurant. When we arrived Y/n stared at the place. She got out first.

"Pssst." Leoiro waved the condoms. I threw the money at his face and slammed the car door. We entered the restaurant and we were seated near the large aquarium. The place was quite pretty. I sat there awkward while Y/n looked at the fishes. I wanted to start a conversation.

"Y/n what have you been doing since the hunter exam?"

"Nothing much. Just training and eating shit. What about you? You're a bodyguard right? Still catching the spiders still?"

"Yes. I was working to get a job because the phantom troupe could be here in York New. I can manage to catch them. I was able to get a night off but I must be back at midnight." We ordered our food and had a good time.

I had the nerve to ask her a stupid question! "So is anything going on between you and Zane?

"What?" She tilted her head.

"Ah. That was stupid! I'm sorry." I looked down.

"I do not like Zane like that. He's doing his job to protect me. But I don't love him." She poked her food.

After we were done, Y/n mentioned that we should go to the park. The bright lights of York New shined in Y/n's e/c orbs. We sat in front of a sparkling lake. She glanced at me.

"Kurapika..." She said in a low voice.

"Yes."

"Would you consider this... like a date?" I turned so flustered. I wanted to let her know that I want her to be mine. Without thinking, I kissed her.

A/n: I, uh- I don't know if next chapter should be a smut😳😏 it's ✨Your Choice✨