15

Tinder

Delete Account (clicked)

Delete My Account (clicked)

I met someone (clicked)

My account has been deleted.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me till the end and help me to find my match. I won't say I totally agree to being happily married ever after as of now. But I would say... We definitely need to give it a try... We need to learn to love ourselves first before expecting someone else to love us. We need to learn to receive love and give love in return. Don't shy away from love!! You'll be missing out on life!

Buzz! Buzz!

'Emily you must be kidding me bro...  Where are you? It's my wedding day and my bestfriend isn't here yet!! ' shouted Skitzo from the other side of the phone.

'Hang on broda... I got you covered! I'm on my way' I reply as I turn my car towards the parking lot of the wedding venue.

As I hung up the phone.. I get out of my car, and run towards the stage because I was responsible to officiate the marriage.

After a while the bride entered the venue and we're all awestruck by her beauty. She wore a long veil and she had laces on her long sleeved wedding gown with their names inscribed on it. Skitzo must have felt the luckiest man on earth and I looked towards Skitzo. Skitzo was sobbing and I sobbed along.

'OK, let's start the wedding!' I announced as the bride stood next to the groom. Holding hands together it felt like it was the first day of their relationship. The vows continue and it was finally the time .

'So, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. ' I announced which was followed by thunderous applause from the crowd.

As I climbed down the stairs to join the crowd.. Edward took my hands and he gave me a smile.

'After you... Highness' said Edward which made us both burst out in laughter.

                            - To be continued

-------------------------****--------------------------