Pile 4: Bird box Charm

Birdbox Charm

Birdbox Charm

If you picked pile number four, your personality archetype is the Riddle.

Time, surrender and humor are your only allies.

You are a puzzle, the question and the mystery. You are very mysterious. With you, people always want to find the right answer but it can't be found.

Your energy is deep, elusive and mysterious. You are the type of person people can easily get close to but only on a surface level. You are guarded despite your kind nature.

You still know how to create boundaries for yourself and if people cross or overstep it, there would be hell to pay.

Sometimes, you hide behind an emotional façade when people first met you so that they would not try to take advantage of you because you know for yourself that you have a good heart.

You have strength, courage, resilience, and endurance. You never give up and never surrender. Things might not turn out exactly as you wanted, but if you hang in there you will get something much better.

You don't mind standing alone against your adversaries because you are independent. You are also good with money matters and know how to save it for future use.

You have the boundless potential to achieve your goals and desires. You are often planning a significant move or are in the process of accomplishing a long-term goal. You are very protective of your loved ones.

You love to take care of people. You are hardworking, warm, loving and understanding. You are the person people tell their secrets to because you are a good listener and confidant. You are sympathetic, kind and caring.

You are of gentle nature; generous, abundant, pragmatic, and self-contained. You do very well in your career, not because you are overly ambitious, but because you genuinely care about what you do.

You also take care of everyone around you and put in the effort to make your surroundings look beautiful.

You could also be the type of person who always searches for the right answers. Focusing harder won't do it, neither will increase efforts.

What feels like the most pressing dilemma won't reveal its wisdom for a long time. Get comfortable with the limitations of your intellect and the reality of not knowing.

Light Attributes: A great awakening, a-ha moment

Dark attributes: manipulation, deceit, trickery

Profession: businessman/business woman, manager, caretaker, expansion of artistic and professional field, defense work, customs work, fireman, fitness instructor. soldier. historian.