Chapter 2 - I won't let that happen!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

But there wasn't any pain.

I turned around and saw the hero who was falling to the ground.

One of the ammunition stuck on his back.

My eyes widened and I gasped. I couldn't realize the situation because I was too shocked and Eri was in the same state.

He can't use his quirk anymore.

And this projectile is from the new generation, the perfect ones... he will never can use his quirk again!

No, that can't be true, that can't be happening...

"Because of the power from those two girls all your dreams and all your effort are for nothing!", Overhaul screamed crazily.

But the hero jumped up and ran into action, he didn't gave up and attack once again.

Even though he had lost his quirk, he continues to fight... why..?

Please, stop it..

"Onee-san, he will die because of us..", whispered my little sister to me.

The sparkle in her eyes almost disappeared and tears formed in them instead.

The boy risked his life for us and got hurt several times because of his protection for us.

He lost a lot of blood but continued constantly.

Stop it...

Stop it.

Stop it! You will die because of us!

Please...

Overhaul attacked us again and the hero dodged it with his own body. His wounds were pretty deep and it looks terrifying. But his will was strong.

He screamed the real name from Overhaul, Chisaki, and the temper from Overhaul got worser than it already was.

Just in time something broke the wall and came through it.

It was the other hero that Eri told me about.

He had fluffy hair which was dark green and his costume was a jumpsuit, also green.

I could see in his eyes the determination.

The green haired boy punched Overhaul's face while two adults jumped through the hole.

One of them had black hair, all his belongings were black too, except one yellow thing he wore in his face. I didn't know what it was.

The other man wore a white suit and glasses and had green hair.

Overhaul was really mad, he attacked again and one of the men came to us three and jumped really high to dodge the attack.

My body tensed up and I could feel the panic that rose in my body.

The green haired man switched with the green haired boy and attacked with the black haired man.

I tried to calm me down and started to breath steadily.

"Eri, Mirio, (y/n), everything alright? Can you run?", asked the boy.

„Yes!", Mirio replied, but I shook my head.

"Stop lying! You're injured!", I showed and the boys looked at me confused.

"She said: 'Stop lying! You're injured!'", Eri repeated for me.