Chapter 18 - dreaming: i sleep || having nightmares: real shit!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

The class just didn't want to end.

Every second lasted for hours.

On top of that, I was super tired because I had been through the entire night.

That's why I was looking forward to the lunch break even more.

Should I clear it up now?

I'm so excited!

I cant wait any longer!

I looked around the classroom, but Shoto had already left.

So I started walking towards the cafeteria.

But when I turned at the next corner, I stopped in the middle of the hall.

I just stared at what was happening in front of me.

Shoto smiled a little while scratching his head in embarrassment, opposite of him was a girl I didn't know.

She had red cheeks and just laughed.

And Shoto kept talking to her, he seemed happy.

My eyes had widened, my heart ached extremely.

And a blazing feeling spread through my body.

I knew this feeling all too well, it was jealousy.

Nevertheless, I was not only jealous, I also felt miserable and sad, although a small part of me had expected something like that.

Apparently I got my answer ..

And I actually thought he liked me too.

I'm just a naive monster, I don't deserve love in my life!

After all, such things are not reserved for me in this life.

But still it hurts so much!

I quickly wiped away my sudden tears and took another route to the cafeteria.

I sat down next to Kirishima and ate my food in silence, careful not to show anything.

But my mood was still depressed and my best friend noticed that too.

"(Y/n), is everything really okay with you?
You know that you can trust me with everything. ", He said worried.

I kept shaking my head sadly and only smiled weakly at my best friend.

We now had Aizawa in class, but, as always, he crawled into his sleeping bag and took a nap.

The class representatives took over, but I didn't get what they were talking about.

With my head on the table, I finally fell asleep.

As she told me, it was going to be a tough time for me.

I had another nightmare.

But the worst of all previous nightmares.

[~]

Everything seemed calm, not a single sound could be heard.

I wanted to shout something, but not a single sound came from my throat.

As hard as I tried, nothing came out.

Over time, an oppressive feeling built up and I suddenly heard a slight tremor.

This tremor got louder and even faster.

Then there was also a pumping and then other strange noises.

It got louder and louder and these noises were slowly driving me crazy.

I put my hands to my head, but the sounds just wouldn't stop.

Until I realized what I was hearing there.

It was my internal organs that I heard.

I heard my body working to keep me alive.

The room swallowed so much sound and noise that I could hear my own body circulation through my inner ear.

My heart was racing twice as fast as before, and I was slowly panicking.

I wanted it to just stop.

I started screaming again, but I didn't hear anything.

Then everything fell silent and I heard myself breathing loudly again.

I was relieved not to have to endure it anymore.

Suddenly I heard a melody that sounded familiar, but which I heard for the first time.

Confused, I ran up to this melody, humming along with it.

As I got closer, I recognized Shoto, lying unconscious on the floor, and me, who was singing this scary melody.

Clearly and distinctly I recognized a thread or rope that sprang from his body and flowed into mine.

I just had to add one and one and then ran towards Shoto.

"Stop it!" I shouted, standing between them.

My likeness disappeared and Shoto sat up behind me.

"Shoto, are you o-" I asked concerned, but it was only brutally iced up by him.

My vacant areas burned like hell and I cried out in pain.

"What are you interested in! I don't care at all! You wanted to kill me and now you're pretending to be innocent!
I'm so sick of you! "He shouted angrily.

I cried bitterly when he told me that.

He rammed a dagger into my heart with every sentence.

"You are not the Shoto I know! He would never say anything mean to me! "I just shouted desperately and angry.

"What do you know! You also thought I liked you and you were wrong about that too.
I only did it out of pity for you !! ", he shouted and turned away from me.

Suddenly Kirishima appeared in front of me, he just looked at me disappointed.

"I thought we were best bros .. and still you lie to me.
Bros don't do that! That was pretty unmanly of you! ", He said with a disappointed voice, suddenly blood ran from his eyes and he disappeared again into the darkness.

The tears still ran down my face.

I regretted everything and wanted it to stop.

You don't deserve a nice life!

You know so don't ignore it!

So please suffer! Quiet like us!

"I hate you Onee-san, I will never forgive you, you murderer!" Eri said bitterly and looked at me with hatred.

I snapped up and fell backwards with the chair on the floor, panting heavily and getting pretty sweaty.

My face was pretty wet too, probably because I was crying all the time.

The whole class circled me and just looked at me worried.

"Everything OK?"

"Are you OK?"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

They literally bombarded me with questions.

But I just got up, gave Aizawa, who had just woken up, a silent signal and disappeared from the classroom.

I had to clear my head first.