Chapter 16 - the ugly truth

(Y/n) P.O.V.

He had just kissed me.

Everything seemed to stand still.

My face was probably as red as a tomato.

He kissed me. . . .

HE KISSED ME !!!

Now we parted, but a small part of me wanted to stay like that for a while longer.

Suddenly I remembered the seriousness of the situation.

I looked around and saw my class lying unconscious on the floor, Katsuki and Izuku were standing a few meters away from me and seemed to be exhausted and dizzy and Shoto also looked tired.

Then it didn't get that far ...
Phew, lucky again.
Also no blood massacre..

"Are you .. okay?" I asked carefully.

In the next moment I also fell over, the fight inside had lasted forever and also pretty much gnawed at my strength.

"(Y/n)!" Shoto called and held me in his arms.

My heart it's pumping so fast

This feeling ... is it love?

Am I in love with Shoto?

The only explanation I have so far for why I act like this ...

"I will probably have to explain a few things ...", I said tiredly and closed my eyes from exhaustion.

What had just happened earlier?

My other self was suddenly so pure.

The black that surrounded them had crumbled away ..

What was that..?

If I can't find a solution to finally solve this problem, I won't be able to regain control next time.

Unfortunately she and I knew that.

But for now there should be silence.

I woke up on a couch, slowly rose and sat up straight.

Then I almost fell back with the couch in shock.

My entire class, Aizawa, All Might, Recovery and the headmaster sat or stood in front of me.

"You are finally awake." The director spoke first.

"(Y/n), you must know that-" Aizawa started, but I cut him off.

I already knew where it was going, so I knelt in front of everyone, gathered all my courage and started to speak.

"I'm really sorry.

I'm really terribly sorry because the whole class almost died because of me. I hadn't managed to stay in control and thus became a potential danger. I have not spoken or warned about this site because I was too scared myself and tried to suppress it.

In me I carry a monster, a monster that I created myself, a monster that was born out of hatred and anger.
And now is driven with my lust for murder back then.

I am to blame and I am the reason for it, I was so selfish and wanted to start my life over and ignored the fact that I don't deserve it and should be locked up where I was going to degenerate for the rest of my life.