2

Chapter 2

Minhee PoV

Mr Song:.. We're going to arrange a marriage for Y/n and Minhee so whether like it or not both of you going to get married soon.

Minhee/Y/n: WHAT?!

I still can't believe what i just listened to. I'm not deaf yet to not believe that I'm not hearing it right.

I'm marrying my own EX for goodness sake!!

I don't even know what to feel. I kinda felt happy but was disappointed too i don't know what to feel since i still love her but aishhh..

Y/n: Appa, you know i don't want to get married yet. This is so fast.

Mr Song: If you want to save our company both of you must get married so our company will not bankrupt.

Minhee: Aren't there any other way Appa?

Appa: No, there's no other choices left

Mrs Song: We already prepared for the wedding. Y/n and you will just have choose your wedding outfit.

Y/n Pov

I still can't believe what just happened. I'm really a mess. I can't disagree to my parents. I don't to be a disobey daughter of them.

Y/n: Hmmm i'll agree to this but with one condition..

I look at Minhee, he was shocked with my statement just now.

Appa: What is it Y/n?

Y/n: I don't want us to stay together until we've got married.

Eomma: Nope honey, we can't grant that condition. You two will be staying together after the engagement party.

I just sigh. Minhee was quiet all the time. I don't know if he like it or not. I still love him but that's not the reason i agree to marry him. This is just for the sake of our company.

Minhee: Excuse me, i need to go outside for a while.

He just walk out from the restaurant. Maybe he needs some air...

Minhee PoV

I'm actually kinda happy because i'm going to marry her but I don't know if she still loves me since i was the one who dissapoint her before. I regret breaking up with her but see we're getting married now. So maybe God gave me the chance to proof her that i still love her even though she will not love me back. But this is just for the sake of our company.

Y/n PoV

We're going home after the dinner. After we arrived at our house, i quickly excuse myself to my parents and went to the bedroom. I changed myself into a pajama and sit on the bed. I'm thinking of telling my Lia unnie about this.

Chat

Y/n:
Hey unnie, i need to tell you something.

Lia unnie 🍓:
What is it Y/n?

Y/n:
First of all i'm sorry for disturbing you
in the middle of the night, i just wanted
to tell you that i'm going to engage soon.