13

Chapter 13

Minheeʼs PoV

It's been 5 months. Y/n is still not awake. The doctor said that she will be in coma for a long period of time. The wound is too deep. I've been taking care of her since her first day in thus hospital but me and her parents will take turn to take care of her since i need to go to work. Jennie is now arrested. I don't know when will she come out but I hope she won't be released. I'm so sick of her.

Minhee: Jagiya~ when will you wake up? Aren't you had enough of sleeping? Please wake up.. I miss you~

I placed my head on her bed. Suddenly i saw her fingers started to move. I quickly look at her but she's still close her eyes.

Minhee: Y/n?? Are you awake??

Y/n: Wh-where a-am i?

I was shocked.. She's awake!

Minhee: You're at the hospital now. Wait here. I'm going to call the doctor.

Y/n's PoV

I just wokeup and i felt my head is aching so hard. I wonder who is that guy is. He seems familiar but why can't i recognise him? I don't know but I only remember my parents, hyeongjun oppa and...

Jungmo.. Koo Jungmo

Suddenly that guy come back with the doctor. The doctor examined me and told me that I can go home the day after tomorrow. Geez I can't believe that i've been here since 5 months ago.. I look at that guy again. He seems happy when he looks at me.

Y/n: Umm excuse me? What's your name? I just want to asked since you have been here since i woke up.

???: You don't kn-know m-me? I'm Minhee. Kang Minhee, your husband!

I look up at his face. I don't remember getting married with this guy.

Y/n: Wait me? I think you got the wrong person, sir. I don't remember getting married with you. Wait may i ask you where is my friend at? His name is Jungmo, Koo Jungmo. I need to see him right now. Can you please call him for me since i don't have my phone with me right now.

He just went outside. He doesn't even bother talking to me. What happened to this guy? Why did he told me that he's my husband? Suddenly my head started to ache again. I think i should take some rest. So i drifted to sleep and forget whatever i want to think about.

Jungmo's PoV

I entered the hospital and went to Y/n's room. I saw Minhee. He was crying outside of her room. I was so worried about him especially Y/n. I quickly run towards him to asked what had happened.

Jungmo: Minhee?? Are you okay? What happened?

I sat beside him. And hold his shoulder.

Minhee: She doesn't remember me. She don't know me. She keep on searching for you.

I was shocked. How can she don't recognise Minhee. Minhee is her husband.

Jungmo: Are you serious? Maybe she's just joking around.

Minhee: I don't think so.