14

Chapter 14

Hyeongjunʼs PoV

I am outside of the house right now. Our house is crowded by many of our family relatives and friends. This day is the most gloomy day I've ever experienced.

???: Hyeongjun hyung?? Why aren't you went inside? Today is the last day, her body will be buried later.

Suddenly someone came and told me that. It was Seongmin.

Seongmin: Hyung?? Are you okay? Please don't be like this, you need to go inside with your family. It's the last day, you might be able to see her face.

He hold my shoulder trying to calm me and suddenly my tears fall through my cheek. I look down trying to gain all my strength back. I take a deep breath and look up to face Seongmin.

Hyeongjun: *sigh.. Let's go inside, i can't go alone. I'm not that strong to face all of this right now. Can you accompany me?

Seongmin: Of course hyung. Let's go.

He hold my shoulder while we were walking inside the house, i saw my mom,she's crying nonstop. I went to her and hug her.

Mom: Hy-hyeongjun-ahh.. Please don't leave me like your sister did.

I hug her trying to calm her down. My tears started to fall again..

Hyeongjun: Shushh eomma.. Don't talk like that. I won't leave you okay. Now, don't cry.

I rubbed her back and kiss her forehead. Now i know how is it feel when one of your family member passed away. I really regret to leave my sister here. If I bring her with me to London, everything will be just fine but now it's too late.

Minheeʼs PoV

Serim hyung keep on calming me down. I look like a crazy person right now. I don't feel right.

Serim: Minhee.. Let's go. This is the last day, come on. You're a man. A strong man, stop crying like this. Y/n won't like to see you in this condition. Please let her rest in peace, she's in a better place right now. Minhee come on!

He hold me and trying to get me up.

Minhee: I want Jennie to be sentence to death.

I said with a cold yet sad tone.

Serim: Minhee!! Get your sense back! She will be in jail for the rest of her life. You can't be selfish. Y/n won't be back if you make that kind of decision. Please, be strong for Y/n. Don't do this. You are torturing yourself Minhee.

I just nod and stand up. I went downstairs and walk to Y/n's family. I hug Hyeongjun and her parents.

Minhee: Hyeongjun-ahh I'm sorry I can't take care of your sister. Im so sorry..

Hyeongjun: It's okay hyung.. I understand, we must together accept the fact that she's gone okay?

I nod and hug him. I feel so bad for not taking care of Y/n.. This is all my fault but I need to be strong and accept the fact.

Skip 3 years later~

Jungmo's PoV

I came here again. I came to visit Y/nʼs grave today. I come here twice a week. I really miss her. I want to see her happy face again in front of me. I want to see her beautiful face once again.

Jungmo: Y/n-ahhh... I came here again, how are you? I hope you are doing just fine up there. I don't know when will we meet again but can you wait for me?

I smile but suddenly my tears fall off my face. I keep on talking with her grave until someone tapped my back. It was Hyeongjun.

Hyeongjun: Hyung?? Are you okay??

Jungmo: Yeah.. I'm okay

I fake a smile in front of him while wiping my tears.

Hyeongjun: How long have you been here?

I looked at my g-shock watch, it's already show 4:37 pm. I reached here around 2.50 pm so I've been here..

Jungmo: Almost 3 hours i guess??

He widened his eyes and face-palm himself.

Hyeongjun: Hyung-ahh you should be home now. You need to take a rest.

Jungmo: I know.. Wait..

I looked back at Y/n's grave and said

Jungmo: Y/n-ahh.. I'm going home now, see you again. Bye~~

Hyeongjun: Thank you hyung... For always come to visit Y/n. I really appreciate it.

He smile towards me. I smile back and nod.

Jungmo: No problem. Let's go!

We both left the graveyard and went back home.

Minheeʼs PoV

It's been almost 3 years since Y/n left me. I take a picture of her from the dressing table.

Minhee: God.. I really miss you Y/n. There will be no one except for you to be my wife. No one will ever replace you in my life. Thank you for being such a good wife to me although we only can make it for a day as husband and wife.

I never knew my life was this complicated. I lost my wife because of that incident. I cried almost all day and still hoping that this is a dream. But slowly I can accept the fact that she's gone. I thanked Hyeongjun, my parents-in-law and my family a lot for always giving me the support to go on with my life. I still have a long journey and that's what motivated me to move on with my life.

I kiss the frame and went to sleep with it.

The end~~🧚🏻‍♀️

____________________________________

Y

o wassup readers!!!!

Omg!! I can't believe that I'm going to end this ff. Don't you think it's too soon? Hehe.. Btw thanks for reading this not so good ff and kinda boring ff.. I really appreciate it guys. Thank you!!! 💜💜 I 💜 YOU

I got #5 in cravity so thanks a lot to you guys who keep supporting this ff until it gets there. Please vote for this ff if you like it and if you don't like it just let me know so that i can fix it. And also wait for my upcoming new ff

Thank you readers!! 😭💜💜