6

Chapter 6

Y/n PoV

After eating our breakfast, me and Minhee go to wedding venue. I just notice something. Minhee don't talk much since we both get ready just now. He usually wait for me to finish my make up but today he didn't. After he's done, he quickly went downstairs and always have his phone with him.

Does he have any problems? Or is he losing interest in me again? Aishhh Y/n!! You're so overthinking. It's just now that he being clingy to you. I mean not just now but when both of us just wake up. Stop it! Don't think about it okay!!

I looked up at Minheeʼs face. He's dead serious now. I don't really have the guts to ask him whether he's okay or not but i need to ask him because I'm so curious right now.

Y/n: Umm.. Minhee-ahh? Are you okay?

Minhee: Yeah. Why are you asking?

Y/n: Ahh no.. I just wanted to ask.

He just hummed as a reply.

Shit this guy. Is he for real?!

I just let the silence between us. I don't dare to ask him anymore. I don't think he's in his mood today.

Skip // Wedding venue~

We're at the wedding venue now. It is so beautiful. The venue was perfectly arranged.

Y/n: Minhee, don't you think it's perfect?

Minhee: Hmmm..

I looked at him. He's on his phone.

Lia: Hey Y/n!!

Y/n: Omgg!! Liaaa, you're here!

Lia: Of course i am. I'm your bridesmaid, of course i'm joining the rehearsal

Worker: Hey Miss Y/n and Mr Minhee

He bowed at us.. We bowed back. Minhee is still focusing on his phone.

Who the fuck is he's texting right now. He don't even focusing.

Worker: Let's start the rehearsal now.

Y/n: Minhee?? Can you take down your phone?? The rehearsal is about to start.

I fake a smile in front of him. I don't like this side of Minhee.

Time skip // After rehearsal~

(A/n: I'm sorry guys.. I'm so lazy 😭)

Minhee PoV

Jennie keep on texting me.. She's threatening me that if I don't do what she told me to do, she will do something to Y/n. I won't let that happened but what she told me to do is just so unacceptable.

Wedding night~

Y/n PoV

I kinda have a bad feelings about this wedding but i don't want to think about it. I take a deep breath before i went outside to walk down the isle with Lia. All my thoughts dissappear when I saw Minhee is waiting and was amazed by me. He's so cute and handsome tonight.