3

Chapter 3

Y/n PoV

I'm still waiting outside of the emergency room since the doctor did not allowed me to come in. I just cry and pray, hoping he will be alright. I don't want anything to happen to him. I don't want to lose him again. I called my parents and his parents and told them what had happened. They're on their way right now probably.

Eomma: Y/NN!!

I quickly stand up and hug my mom. I cried the hell out of my eyes.

Mrs Kang: What happened to Minhee, Y/n?

I just look down to the floor. I don't even have the gut to look at their faces

Y/n: I-it w-w-as my fault aunty.. Im really sorry..

I cried again. Why am i this weak when it comes to him? Mrs Kang hug me..

Mrs Kang: It's not your fault honey.. It's okay.. Where is he right now?

Y/n: He's still in the emergency room. The doctors still don't come out after 1 and a half hours.

Suddenly the doctor came out. I quickly wipe my tears and walk towards the doctor.

Y/n: What happened to him?

Doctor: There's nothing serious but..

Y/n: BUT WHAT DOC?!

Eomma: Y/n calm down..

She pat my back trying to calm me down.

Doctor: He will be coma for 3-4 weeks since there's a quite serious injury inside his head.

Y/n: Eomma,appa.. Aunty uncle.. I'm truly sorry this is all my fault. Im stupid i should've be more careful. This is all because of me. I was the one who makes him suffer like that.. I-i w-

My dad hugged me and kiss my forehead.

Appa: It's okay dear, its not your fault. Now please be strong. Be strong for Minhee. He might not want to see you crying like this. He needs your support, be strong for him. Okay honey?

I wiped my tears and nod.. My dad is right. I'll take care of him.

Y/n: Aunty.. Can i take care of Minhee?

Mrs Kang: Of course dear.. Please take care of him, he is my one and only child

Those words make my heart breaks more.. I hug Mrs Kang.

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID Y/N?! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO THEIR ONE AND ONLY CHILD?! YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOT Y/N. YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!

I walk to the receptionist and ask them where will they place Minhee at.. They said he will be placed at the VVIP ward. I thank them and walk to his room.

I open the door and saw Minhee. He is lying on the bed. I walk and sit down at the chair beside the bed. I hold his hand.

Y/n: Minhee-ahh.. When will you wake up? I miss you so much you know?