12

Chapter 12

Jennie's PoV

I'm going up to Y/n's room. I went there but there's no bodyguard infront of her room. Suddenly i saw the door is a bit opened. I went inside to see whether Y/n is still there or not. I went in and was shocked! It was my bodyguard instead of Y/n is being tied up on that chair..

Jennie: ARRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouted as loud as I can. I am very mad right now, i take my gun and shot my bodyguard rught in his head.

Jennie: Thus is what you get when you messed up with your job with me.

I walk outside to find Y/n. I knew she is still here.

Allen's PoV

I walk slowly into that creepy house. I already went into 4 rooms but none of them have Minhee inside. I continue on searching suddenly I caught a guard.

Allen: Shit..

I sneaked and hide between the boxes in one of the room. I quickly put some poisonous thung on my napkin to make him faint if he find me. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I just keep my mouth shut and continue to focus.

???: Allen!

I heard a voice I almost covered his mouth but i didn't. Glad it was Hyeongjun.

Allen: You scare the hell out of me pabo!

Hyeongjun: U saw you sneaked into these boxes so i approached you. Are you scared?

He laugh mockingly.

Allen: Look! I am not scared okay? Let's continue to find Minhee. I heard a loud bang in one of these rooms. So we need to be careful.

Hyeongjun nod as we continue our mission to find Minhee.

Serim's PoV

I'm walking on the left side of the building. Suddenly one of the guard caught me.

Guard: HEYY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

I quickly hide into the bushes.

Serim: Shit

I cursed under my breath.

Guard: Get out you idiot!

He caught me. He pull me and pushed me to the ground. I quickly stand up and pushed him into the bushes. The situation become more chaotic. Luckily he's the only one here. I won the fight. He fainted at the ground. He's quiet strong, my fist is bleeding right now. I grabbed my walkie-talkie and ordered Taeyoung to come with me. We need to get inside, they seems to get inside now. Hyeongjun and Allen might need backup.

Y/n's PoV

I started to worry about Hyeongjun, Allen and Minhee.. They still can't make it out here.

Y/n: Hey Woobin.. Can we get inside? I started to worry about them.

I need to get in there. They mught need some help. The polices are still not here.