Stuck With U • tzukook

Ever since the rise of Covid-19, Award Shows have been cancelled, Music Shows have been minimized, and K-pop artists' schedules have been quite empty due to the global pandemic.

But as for Tzuyu, they just finished finished promoting their new album, More & More. After 2 weeks of promotion, they have another Japanese comeback waiting for them. Instead of giving them rest and emptying their schedules due to the pandemic, they got back to back comebacks instead. She was just as tired as her members, she just didn't want to show it as it may worry her older sisters even more.

How she wished to be on a break right now, but she can't do anything about it. They were forced to promote, and the company will only let them rest if a member has completely broken down.

Tzuyu wanted to cool off and have some fresh air, so she could refresh her tired body even for a short while.

"Mina unnie, I'm gonna take a stroll around Han river for a while. Please pass the word to the other unnies" Tzuyu told Mina. "Ok, but make sure to bring a mask, don't go near anyone, bring sanitizer and alcohol, and make sure to come back home safely" Mina instructed Tzuyu while she smiled thinking how grateful she is to have her members to take care of her.

After she left the dorm, she went straight to Han River to meet her other half. She was looking for him all around the place for over 5 minutes now, she decided to sit for a while as she was exhausted. She froze as someone had touched her from the back, she didn't dare to look at who it was, since she was scared. "Guess who it is~" Tzuyu was sure to know who owned this voice, she turned around, and there she saw him smiling from ear to ear, opening his arms wide for her to hug him. "You scared me! I thought you were a random creepy man, hmph >:( " Tzuyu said. Jungkook laughed at her, then suggested going to a convenience store to buy food, since he was hungry.

Since they were idols, they had to stay hidden, but since the pandemic is still around, everyone's wearing masks, so it isn't really obvious whether one's a celebrity or not.

"Take what you want, it's my treat" Jungkook said. "Really?? Yay!" Tzuyu squealed in excitement. After they've gotten their food, they decided to stay in Jungkook's car, since it was way safer in there. Once they got in his car, Tzuyu decided to open up about how she was feeling recently.

"So, Jungkook...." Tzuyu said nervously. "Look, you can tell me anything you want, and I will be sure to help you go through it" Jungkook said with a reassuring smile. "It's just that... I'm tired. I... We rather, haven't been resting well lately. Our company will never act out until one member ends up being sick. We have just finished our Korean promotions, but it hasn't even been a month, yet we have another song to promote. I don't know, I'm just really tired." Tzuyu said trying to stop her tears from flowing. Tzuyu was never the type to talk about how she felt, she was a quiet girl, and she never talked about her feelings because she didn't want anyone worrying about her.

"Hey, it's alright. This all may be hard now, but all your hard work is the cause of your great success. It would be a shame if you'll give up now, look at how far you've come" Jungkook stopped for a while and smiled at her, he then continued saying, " Plus, without the hardships, there would be no great outcome. I know you're a strong girl, Tzu. Don't forget that you make people happy, and I'm one of them, let that be your motivation to strive harder. Don't let anyone ever bring you down." After Jungkook said that, Tzuyu hugged him and Jungkook wiped off her tears.

"Thank you for being there for me, either good or bad times. Thank you for helping me get through all my problems as well, Kookie." Tzuyu said being grateful to have a person like him in her life. He then gave her a bright smile that solved all of her problems.

"It's getting late now , Tzu. Should I send you back to your dorm now?" Jungkook asked, one hand on the wheel, the other holding Tzuyu's hand. " Yeah, probably. The unnies might be looking for me already." Tzuyu replied.

It was a rainy Friday night. It's now 11:35 pm, the car was silent, but it was a comforting silence. Tzuyu turned the radio on and it was currently playing Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber's "Stuck With U".

"There's nowhere we need to be, no, no, no
I'ma get to know you better
Kinda hope we're here forever
There's nobody on these streets"

Tzuyu smiled hearing those lyrics because she got to spend time with Jungkook more during these times.

"If you told me that the world's ending
Ain't no other way that I could spend it"

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu with a warm smile plastered after hearing that sentence. No one knows when the time will come that the world would end, but he is sure that he will spend every last moment with Tzuyu.

"Kookie, we have arrived already. Wanna say hi to the unnies?" Tzuyu asked. "Oh, just send them my regards please, and I have something to give you before you leave." Jungkook said. Tzuyu asked what he was going to give her.

He kissed her cheek and bid her goodbye, and while watching her get into the dorm from afar. "No matter what, thick or thin, I will always be Stuck With U, Chou Tzuyu!" Jungkook shouted from away, Tzuyu heard him and smiled, she then blew him a flying kiss, gesturing him to leave already.

"I will never leave your side, Tzuyu, and I will always be Stuck With U, no matter what happens" Jungkook muttered and left after he was sure that Tzuyu was inside the dorm, safe.