Love is The Way • jinayeon

December 29th, 2018

Twice was yet to attend another year-end music festival, it was the third one this week. It may be tiring but, they've always enjoyed performing for the crowd.

It was the encore stage already, artists were wearing different types of funky and weird hairbands, and were holding a bunch of glow sticks whilst jamming to a trot song "Amor Fati".

Artists were crazy and wild this day. They were just being themselves that day. Twice were dancing, it was almost the beat-dropping chorus, they were pushing Nayeon and Dahyun to dance to the front as they were the most shameless people ever. As the beat was about to drop, Nayeon was about to move to the front, but then left Dahyun to dance alone as her eyes were glued on to someone who danced hilariously. Instead of dancing in the front, she left Dahyun, and stayed in her spot whilst laughing at Jin of BTS. It took Nayeon quite a time to recover after laughing that much.

Once they were at backstage, where no cameras were at sight, she kept telling her members how funny he looked. "Ok, we get it Nayeon." Jihyo said irritatedly. This didn't stop Nayeon from laughing though. She just kept hitting her members until they reached their waiting room.

April 26th, 2020

Twice just came back after 9 months with their new mini album "More & More". Since it was promotion time, they guested in a bunch of variety shows, Running Man was one of them.

It was lunch time, they had missions to complete to be able to eat. One of them was to be the best dancer to every song. Songs were played here and there, one of them was Amor Fati.
Nayeon couldn't help but giggle, as she was reminiscing the life-changing event, that had happened to her 2 years ago.

December 29th, 2018

After Twice got into their waiting room, there was a knock on their door. One of their managers opened the room door, once it was wide open, they could see who it was. It was Jin and Taehyung of BTS. Nayeon wondered why Jin was there, she knew that Sana and Taehyung were in a relationship, so she was thinking why Jin would be here too. "Can we borrow Nayeon and Sana please?" Taehyung asks our manager with a smile on his face. Their manager then allowed them, but they were told to be back in 5 minutes since they had to go somewhere afterwards.

"Why did you call us, Tae?" Sana asked V. "Since it's your birthday, I wanted to take a pic with you today." Taehyung says. "Why am I here then? To feel like a loner, yeah sure." Nayeon fake cries. Little did she know, that Jin liked her back too, which was obviously the reason why he went with Tae, and Tae knew that he liked Nayeon, so he asked Sana to bring Nayeon with her.

The reason why Jin took over the stage a while ago, was to make Nayeon smile, and she did, a very big smile. This made Jin happy knowing he made her happy as well. He liked Nayeon ever since they went third-wheeling with Taehyung and Sana on their date. That was around a year ago.

Nayeon and Jin would always tag along with V and Sana on their dates because they know it will be too awkward when it's just him and Nayeon, so Jin takes this opportunity to hangout with Nayeon. Now back to the topic. Tae handed Nayeon his Instax, so she could take their pictures. "Awww, cuties!" Nayeon squealed loudly making other idols look at her weirdly, she bowed saying sorry for the disturbance. Jin found her action cute and accidentally blurted out the word cute. Nayeon heard him and said, " Yeah, I know I'm cute" Nayeon said acting cute while pouting. Jin got shy and just stayed quiet.