In the City of Love • 2jeong

Both Twice and Seventeen members have already started their solo activities. Jeongyeon for example, she started her acting career just last year, and have already acted in tons of dramas, and she was the lead in all of them, following her older sister's foot steps. She wasn't the only one in Twice with an acting career though, Mina and Nayeon are also actresses, but they started way before Jeongyeon did.

Jeongyeon had worked with so much great people, and she looked up to all of them. Back when she still wasn't acting, she could only dream of being in the same drama as Park Bogum, Lee Minho, Ji Changwook, Hyun Bin, Son Yejin, Park Youna, as well as IU and a lot more other. But they all came true as soon as she started her career, she has worked with all those great people I have mentioned.

Another actor she looked up to was an idol himself too. He was Yoon Jeonghan of Sensational K-pop Group, Seventeen. Jeongyeon was a carat herself, and could only wish to work with him. Until one day, she was called to the JYP Building for a meeting with the team, as she was told that, she'd be filming another drama.

[JYP Building]

"So, this time you'll be working overseas." One of the drama's producer told Jeongyeon, and the JYP side. "Oh, I'm fine anywhere, anytime, and with anyone, you don't have to worry." Jeongyeon reassured them. "That's good, now, all we have to do is wait for your male lead, who is gonna arrive any minute now." The director replied. It was almost like he could predict the future, there was knock on the meeting room door. First a manager came in, apologizing for being late, and then a few more managers from the male's company, until finally revealing, him.

Yoon Jeonghan. He appeared before Jeongyeon's eyes. She was in total shock, seeing the person she admired the most ever since she was young would be playing as her male lead. Jeongyeon stood up to bow to his team and him. Jeonghan was gestured to sit on the empty seat beside Jeongyeon since they were doing the script-reading the same day.

"Hi, I'm Twice Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon pulled out her hand for a handshake, Jeonghan took it and shook her hand saying, "I'm looking forward to working with you" He said with a smile on her face.

The script-reading went smoothly, and there wasn't really any trouble practicing since they were both professional. "Wow, it's almost like it's real, it's not like you're acting. You two have great chemistry. I'm glad the team casted you two." the director praised them both. They wrapped up the reading, and discussed other things, and the two were instructed to do things as well. The whole drama filming would take place in Paris, the most romantic place on earth. And since the drama was going to be pre-recorded and finished before airing, they needed to stay abroad for over a month, which caused Jeongyeon and Jeonghan to be pulled out from group promotions in the mean time.

Seventeen and Twice were once again, promoting at the same time, so at the end of music shows, when either one of them would win first, they never fail to promote their group's members. "Ah, thank you for the this win, please continue to support us, and please give Jeongyeon and Jeonghan's new drama coming up soon" Jihyo said, Twice was competing with Seventeen for 1st, so Seventeen was on the other side of the stage, and Jihyo then passed the mic to their leader, Seungcheol, and promoted them as well. "Yes, please support their incoming drama, they're both currently filming it right now, so I hope you support us as 8 and 12 in the time being." Twice shared their encore stage with Seventeen, as they were both friends after all. Dahyun didn't forget to feed us some VerHyun moments, Twice placed a ton of lipstick on their lips, and smashed them on each other's cheeks, whilst Dahyun kissed not only her members, but also her boyfriend as well. Fans and even their members were chanting, "Verhyun! Verhyun! Verhyun!" While Vernon was blushing madly.