Felt Special • taesana

December 29, 2025

Today was Sana's 29th birthday. Well, 29, on the 29th. She planned to celebrate it with her loved ones. Those include her family, her members, friends, other idol friends, BTS, and the love of her life, Kim Taehyung. She made a reservation in a hotel, and booked a function room to accommodate all her guests. It was a big celebration. She invited around 90 guests. With the help of a party coordinator and her members, she was able to plan a perfect 29th party. It was a "Feel Special"  themed place. Pink and golden glitter, balloons, banners, and all those party decorations were all over the place. She made it into a theme that could fit how she felt, special. She wanted to use this day to thank everyone for making her feel that way, especially Taehyung.

At the moment, she was in one of the hotel rooms with her parents, and some of her members. She was currently getting ready for her big day. Her stylists were glamming her up. She was wearing a long white dress and matched it up with white heels as well. After she was done getting ready, she took some photos for remembrance. It was almost like a wedding preparation, except that, she wasn't getting married. Taehyung texted her that he was on his way to the venue already. Oh, the excitement in Sana's face was overwhelming. Even if you're 2 miles away, you could see the big smile on her face. "Taehyung's coming already." Sana told her mom excitedly. After a few touch-ups on Sana, she and her members went ahead to the room the party was held at. As soon as the guard, guarding the room, opened the doors, they immediately gasped. Gasps exited their mouths, and they looked around the place proudly. "I'm glad we thought of this theme." Mina says. 

Sana's party was supposed to start at 5:30 pm, and it is currently still 4:30 pm. Meaning there was still an hour before the party began. In the mean time, Sana sent her members to a table with TWICE labelled in the middle. After sending her members to their table, Sana went to the front door to meet her other guests as it was a quarter to 5:00 already. "Sana!" Eunha squealed, together with Yerin and Umji. They chatted for a while, and immediately sent the 3 to the same table with Twice. She was so busy as more and more guests appeared, that she called her parents to help her welcome the guests. 

The party was about to begin, and a face Sana was looking for still hasn't showed up yet. She was getting anxious, since all his members were there, but him. "It looks like we should start without him." The party coordinator said. Sana couldn't do anything since she had other guests to entertain. She then went to the table where her's, and his' parents were. 10 minutes into the party, he still wasn't there. She got so frustrated and called him, but he still wouldn't pick up. She didn't want to look mad or gloomy at her party so she kept a fake smile on her face. Her parents would care about her if they hadn't knew what his plan was. But since they were informed by him, they didn't bother comforting Sana. 

15 minutes into the party, the host was still talking, and guests were still answering trivias. When suddenly Sana felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around her. This took her by surprise for a second, but immediately felt secure after turning her head to see her one and only, back-hugging her. She stood up to be able to properly hug him. She placed her hands around his neck, and hugged him tight, while he tightened it. "Happy Birthday, my Princess"  Taehyung tells her lovingly, and hands her a small paper bag full of gifts. Since the party was still on going, and the host kept talking, people's attention were mostly on the host. Only the tables near their's saw their lovey dovey moment. After the long, long introduction of the host. Sana finally got to say something, she went ahead and took the mic, and said a few things like, "Thank you all for coming to this very special day of mine, and the party will last all night long! Games will be played, and lots of food will be served. So let's all have some fun tonight!" She said excitedly, with a cute tone. Right after her talk, the party went on immediately. There were games for kids, and adults, and for boomers like, JYP as well. One of the games played were Guess the Song and Dance it, kind of easy for Kpop idols like them. Though it was just a simple game, they made it turn into something super fun. They, by they, I mean, JYP Nation, got JYP himself dance to TT in front of everybody. This was of course, Jackson's doing. Sana and Taehyung, together with Mina and Jimin, even got do a partner dance in the game. But the games were only 5% of the whole fun. More games were played, and the prizes given were to die for. Sana didn't mind giving expensive things to the people she loved, she wanted to give back to them. After half the games were played, Sana immediately sat back down to her seat. "Tired?"  V asks her, she just nodded and patted the empty seat beside her. Taehyung sat down, and Sana leaned her head on his shoulder as she felt tired after all the dancing, and running away from Bang Chan, chasing her down. It was still 6:30 pm, yet they've done so much things already, no wonder Sana must have felt so tired.