Move • danhyo

After Sana & Taehyung's appearance on Knowing Bros reached high view ratings, JYP and KONNECT Entertainment agreed to have both Jihyo and Daniel guest on the said show as well.

[waiting room]

Daniel had just arrived the filming location. As soon as he arrived, he immediately called Jihyo, asking where she was. "Hello?" Jihyo answered his call. "Hey Ji, where are you? Im here already." Daniel asked her with a smile on his face. "Im on my way there. Just 3 minutes away, Baby BooBoo" Daniel chuckled at her response. Baby BooBoo is the nickname Jihyo gave him since he acts like a baby when he gets all whiny. "Ok come faster please~ I want to see you already" Daniel said and bid her goodbye, and she did the same, and he then ended their call. "Jihyo is one lucky girl, Daniel." Said his stylist. Daniel then replied saying, "She sure is lucky, but I'm luckier to be the one having her." 

After a few moments, the door opened, welcoming Jihyo, together with her mangers and stylists, and basically her whole crew. Jihyo went inside greeting every single one of the staff inside with a smile. At the end of the pile, there he was. Jihyo saw him, and immediately put down her bag on the couch, and hugged him. They hugged each other for a while until Jihyo loosened the hug. "Are you excited?" Daniel asks Jihyo. The girl just nodded and hummed a yes, and then proceeded to hug him again. Believe it or not, but the last time they met up was just 3 days ago, yet Jihyo acted like they haven't seen each other for years. 

"Ok, that's enough for now. We still need to doll you two up, so come on now, lovebirds" Jihyo's stylist said, which caused them to all roll in laughter. They finally let go of the hug, and sat on their chairs which they'll be using for makeup and hair. Small chitchats were shared between the two during the time they were getting ready. One of them was, Daniel debating whether to get more cats or not, while Jihyo saying he has more than enough cats already. "Daniel, I swear. If you get another cat, I'm not gonna talk to you for 3 weeks." Jihyo threatened him. "No~ I'm sorry. I promise, I wont get another cat." Daniel retaliated. Jihyo then smirked in victory. 

Once they were both done with both hair and makeup, they decided to take photos since Jihyo had always wanted to go on dates in school uniforms since she couldn't date when she was still in school, because first she was too young, and second, she was always training in the company. "Should i post it?" Daniel asks Jihyo. "Up to you" She answered. These two then heard a knock on a door "Jihyo and Daniel, it's time to start filming." One of the show's staff instructed.

3, 2, 1, cameras start rolling

"Wow, I heard we got exciting new enrollees today." Kang Hodong says following their School Theme. 

Just then, the cast members heard a knock on their door. Daniel then opened the door, and then said, "Did you miss us?" Daniel said in a teasingly type of tone. They proceeded to come inside, whilst wearing their backpacks, and Jihyo with cute pigtails, looking like highschool students. "Hi, everyone! We are from Kpop's Power House Couple University. I'm TWICE Jihyo" "and I'm Kang Daniel" They both said respectively. The rest clapped and gave the two a warm welcome. 

"I totally agree with your school name" Kim Heechul says, while the rest agreed and nodded. This made the couple laugh, and Daniel said " Today we, ourselves, don't know why, and how we got here, but I'm sure today's episode is gonna be fun." 

The two were already seated on high chairs behind the podium, ready to be asked some questions from the cast. "Jihyo, you look cute with your pigtails today!" Lee Soogeun says. But Jihyo being the savage person she is said "When was I not cute?" "When was she not cute?" Daniel said, being totally in sync with Jihyo, this made them laugh hearing Daniel being overprotective, and the other reason was that, he said it at the same time Jihyo asked them as well. " Great minds think alike" Daniel said and gave Jihyo a high-five. "No, but seriously, only her fans and I can call her cute, so back off" Daniel says. "So how long have you two been dating again?" Seo Janghoon asks. "Hmmmm.... probably around 6 years" Jihyo says, still trying to do the math. "That's already pretty long knowing how packed your guy's schedules are." Kim Youngchul says, stating his opinion.