5.

„We all have different gifts, so we all have different ways of telling the world who we are.”
~ Mr. Fred Rogers

"You were scared." Roger scoffed walking off of the motorbike. He took off the helmet and shook his head, his sandy hair flowing around and at the end creating a perfect hairstyle.

"No, I wasn't." Brian stumbled his way off of the back seat and wobbled on his legs. He tugged the helmet every way he could and when it finally came off, his hair stayed in the form they were under the helmet. Flat around his head and fluffy where it sticked out of the helmet to the sides.

Roger inhaled deeply. He looked down and tried everything to not burst in laughter. He couldn't do that, it would make Brian never go on a ride with him again. But a short peer up at Brian was enough to break Roger. He bent over and started laughing hysterically. Roger's hands clutched his knees as his eyes filled with tears from laughing too hard.

The other man instantly understood what was it all about and rushed to fix his hair, blushing intensively. He shook his head, threw his head back and then ran his fingers through the hair. Brian made sure his hair's fluffy all over while Roger was calming down after crawing for air.

Whole time when Roger was coming back, Brian stood in front of him with arms crossed on his chest and blush still on his cheeks.

"I wish I had straight hair." he muttered meekly but with anger. At that, Roger straightened up and reached to touch Brian's hair.

"What? No, it's adorable the way it is." he couldn't resist and tucked a loose curl behind Brian's ear. "Do not ever question it."

For Brian, it felt familiar. The blush disappeared, making space for the genuine, warm smile and pure happiness.

"You know, I think someone who wasn't my mum has already said it to me."

"See? Don't ever change the way your hair looks. It's superior how it is now."

They shared one more smile before walking into the block of apartments. Roger lived on the first floor so they only had one case of stairs to beat.

They entered the apartment and right from the door Brian started looking and walking around. He always did that and some people called him rude, but he couldn't help it when he didn't even notice he's doing that. Sightseeing someone's place.

But Roger didn't mind all that much. He found it weird, but he blamed it on Brian being just curious. Though he grew concerned when Brian checked out his kitchen, barthroom and even bedroom. Then Roger grew even more concerned when Brian wasn't coming out of the bedroom.

He took of his shoes that he didn't bother to take off yet as he was just standing by the door, following Brian with his eyes and made his way to the room. He found Brian sitting on his bed with eyes glued to a photo of Roger with his family from a few years ago standing in a frame on the bedside table.

"Ok my friend, there are some boundaries-"

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Brian stood up. His mind was clouded with thoughts so much he didn't even blush with embarrassment. He passed by Roger standing in a door frame and lunatically walked to the kitchen mixed with living room. His eyes didn't move even once.

That photo looked so... He could've sworn that he saw that family somewhere. Or at least that he saw that photo. It felt so unrealistic, but still. Brian tried his best to remember where he could've seen them but he came to conclusion that no, he didn't meet them. Maybe it was just one of those deja-vu things that you think you've already seen but it's just your brain doing weird things.