Chapter 1

(TW: Cursing, mentioned divorce, Michael and his mom acting like teenage girls.)

Michael's POV

"You're What!?" I yelled, trying to process the information I just got told.

"Honey, please calm down." Ina said, rubbing her ear. 

"How am I supposed to calm down?" I asked, quieter this time. "First thing I know you and Mom got a divorce and now you're fucking engaged?"

"Sinta, I know you're mad, but-"  I interrupted her.

"Sooooooooo, who's the lucky lady." I UwU'd at her. She looked at me in disbelief.

"You're not mad?" She said, looking confused.

"Of course not!" I said, "I'm happy that you recovered and moved on! Now give me the tea." 

"Well, she is coming over tomorrow, and she has a son, who is about your age." She said, "Maybe you and Jeremy can have another friend to try that 3 player setting on that violent zombie game you always play."

My alarm went off. I looked down at my phone and I realized that it was time for school. I grabbed my headphones and slipped them around my neck.

"I gotta go, Ina" I said, giving her a hug, "Jeremy might come over after school, is that okay?" 

"Of course, mahal." She said handing me my keys.

"Thanks, Ina! Mahal kita!" I said shutting the door and walking to my car. I step into my PT cruiser. I start up the car and start the drive to the school, wondering what my new step-brother is like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan's POV

"Wait, what?" I asked, processing the information I was just given.

"I'm engaged, honey." She repeated.

"Y-yeah, I get t-that," I said, "But to w-who."

She looked down and looked ashamed. "You will meet her tomorrow."

"Her?" I asked, a little confused.

"Surprise," she says, weakly, "I'm bisexual!" (cue awkward jazz hands)

"R-really?" I asked, surprised, "M-me to!"

"I know." She said, casually

"W-what?!" I asked surprised,

"Honey, I've always figured you liked boys, at least a little." She smirked. "Anyway, she has a son around your age! He goes to your school, maybe you know him."

"Maybe," I said. Suddenly a loud car horn sounded outside, making me jump.

"Looks like Jared his here to drive you to school." She said, smiling. "I'm glad he offered to drive you to school, takes so much of our hands."

"Yeah, bye mom, see you after school." I said waiving as I stepped out the door.

"What's up, Acorn?" Jared said, as I got into the car.

"N-not much, H-have you c-confessed to C-connor or that other k-kid that you l-l-like yet?" I asked. 

Jared has been going on and on about these two boys that he likes. He has finally come to terms with his crush on Connor Murphy. After years of teasing him, Jared has tried to be nicer to Connor and not tease him as much anymore. Then there's this other kid, I'm not really sure what his name is. Apparently he saved the school from some super computer or something. He had always hung around another (really cute) boy who always had on a striped shirt and blue cardigan (witch matched his eyes perfectly.) OKAY GETTING OF TOPIC EVAN. S-sorry.  Anyway, he hung around this only this boy until after the play, when the more popular kids started hanging around them. Like Jake Dillinger, Chloe Valentine, Brooke Lhost, Jenna Rolan, and even Rich Goranski, who I saw beating them up, multiple times. 

"Wh-what." He said, face turning a red that shouldn't be possible for humans.

"I'm kidding, Jere." I laughed, "N-now keep your e-eyes on the road, be-before you k-kill us."

He mumbled something that I couldn't make out and continued our drive to school.

(AN: HEYYY FRIENDS What do you guys think? I wasn't sure with this idea, but I'm liking how its turning out so far! I will also always enjoy hearing your guy's ideas and constructive criticism. Thank you all and have a wonderful day/night!)