Bumblby: It's For The Best

Yang POV

It was a normal day at beacon high. I was just wandering around the school until I saw my good friend Blake.

She was busy reading a book on the stairway, and I just felt like teasing her a bit!

I pulled out the laser pointer that I usually keep on me and pointed it at Blake's book. 

It took a while but she finally noticed the red dot. She put down the book and began to follow the dot. I slowly moved the dot toward me and Blake followed it. 

I held in my burst of laughter so that she wouldn't find me. I wasn't really looking where I was pointing the laser towards and suddenly heard a "Oof".

I quickly realized that I had accidentally led Blake to crash right into Sun!

Sun: "O-Oh I'm sorry Blake, you okay"?

Blake: "Yea...sorry I was a bit...distracted from...uh...something"

Sun: "Here I'll help you up"

Blake: "Thanks"

Sun reached out his hand to Blake and she took it and got herself up.

Sun: "Well u-um, I'll see you later"

Blake: "Sure"

Sun hurried away from Blake and I decided to leave too.

~Time Skip~

I was minding my own business out in the courtyard when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to find Sun standing behind me.

Yang: "What's up Sun"?

Sun: "H-Hi Yang. I w-was sorta hoping that you could do s-something for me"?

Yang: "Why are you so flustered? Sure, I'll help. I never turn down a friend in need. So, what do you need"?

Sun: "It's...about B-Blake..."

Yang: "Oooh! Are you crushing on her? Can I tell her? Oh my god I'm so happy for you"!

Sun: "Umm...yea. S-So I was hoping that you could like maybe...ya know...help me hook up with her"?

Yang: "Of course! I am so gonna support you guys"!

Sun: "Th-Thanks...but I don't know if she even likes me"

Yang: "You just need to man up and tell her how you feel! Meet back here at 8pm sharp okay"

Sun: "Umm okay"

I quickly ran back to my dorm and found Blake sitting on her bed reading a book.

Yang: "Blakey~"

Blake: "What Yang"?

Yang: "I think someone's got a bit of a crush on you~"

That got her attention, she put down the book and blushed a bit before looking at me.

Blake: "S-Someone I know"?

Yang: "Yes~"

Blake: "Are they outgoing, funny....and maybe...blonde"?

Yang: "Wow! Yes"!

Blake: "Is it yo-"

Yang: "It's Sun"!

Blake: "S-Sun"!?

Yang: "I'm sorry. What were you saying before"?

Blake: "N-Nothing...I didn't expect for S-Sun to have liked me"

Yang: "Well he does! Aren't you happy"!?

Blake: *mumbles* "...not really..."

Yang: "What"?

Blake: "I mean, yea! I'm s-super h-happy.."

Yang: "Great. Also could you meet me at the benches out in the courtyard at 8pm"?

Blake: "Um sure"?

Yang: "Awesome. By the way, I 100% support you guys. K"?

Blake: "...okay.."

Yang: "See ya later"!

I left the room and happily skipped down the halls, but...something was bugging me, and I don't know what.