Red String

In this world people have soulmates. By the age of 16 a red string appears on one of your fingers. You can tug on the string but if you do it will also tug your soulmate. The string gets longer or shorter depending on where your soulmate is. Keep in mind, only you and your soulmate can see this string. And if your soulmate is younger than you, only you can see the string. You won't be able to tug on the string until your soulmate has turned 16.

Third person ( Kiyoko's side )

    Kiyoko had just turned 16 and her string appeared on her right pinkie. She was excited but she couldn't tug on the string just yet. She figured that she was older than her soulmate and that's why it wouldn't tug. She was a first year in high school and she was one of the mangers on the boys volleyball team. She never took interest in any of the guys at her school because they were always all over her, flirting. She didn't like that fact guys were flirting with her, it was weird.

    Two years went by without Kiyoko being able to pull her string, but in her last year of high school, she was finally able to pull  the red string that was on her finger for the first time. Kiyoko got a few tugs back sometimes when she was doing homework. She never played attention to the red string during school because she had other things to focus on, like school work and the volleyball team.

    One day Kiyoko was searching for a new team manger for the volleyball team since she was a third year and couldn't manage them next year. She asked many people, but all of them were already in a club until Kiyoko came across a short first year. The first year had short blonde hair and it was put half up with the ponytail to the side.Kiyoko noticed the oh so familiar red string on the other girl's left hand.

Third person ( Yachi's side )

    Yachi just turned 16. She was excited because she finally got to see the red string on her left pinkie. She started to feel a tug on the string, she figured that she was  probably younger than her soulmate. Yachi wondered if it was a boy or a girl. She liked both genders but she preferred girls more. It's because girls were so pretty and more understanding than boys.

    A while later, maybe a few weeks, Yachi was walking around school, a little scared because a lot of people looked scary. She was in deep thought when she bumped into a beautiful third year. She had longish black hair, glasses, and a beauty mark under her mouth on the left side. She was wearing long black leggings with the tan vest over a white shirt. Yachi noticed she had a red string on her right hand.

    "I'm so sorry!" Yachi bows down while panicking

    "No need to worry," Kiyoko smiles reassuringly while trying to calm down the panicking blonde, "I actually have a question for you."

    Yachi looks up at Kiyoko. The blonde looks around to make sure there's no one staring at them.

    "What is it?"

    "Do you want to be a manger for the boys volleyball team? I've been asking a lot of first years but they said they are already in a club" Kiyoko smiles at Yachi, hoping she'll say yes.

    "Uh, s-sure!"

    Kiyoko smiles, "You'll like the team!"

    Kiyoko grabs Yachi's hand and drags her to the gym, forgetting that she saw the red string on the others hand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps! This chapter is kinda wonk, but oh well.

Please comment or vote if you want!

( Also this is my second fanfic! I deleted the other because it sucked ;3; )

Edited by PrettySettersSquad_