Chapter 6

⚠️ Warning: This chapter contains some lemon and also some panic attacks along with Matt getting kidnapped, you have been warned⚠️
Tom's POV: I ordered Matt and I a pizza for us to share because I'm keeping him safe, maybe this will even bring me closer to him. I might even tell him how I feel for him, we both shared the pizza while watching a movie together. I heard a yawn come from Matt's pretty pink lips, he must be getting tired. I quickly took my medication again before we headed off to bed, I was changing my clothes into pyjamas while Matt was in the bathroom. After I finished changing I went to the bathroom and saw Matt bending over looking for a hair brush, I blush in embarrassment as I stared at Matt's butt again like I did at the doctors only this time he was bending over! I quickly turned away and gulp trying to not look back at his butt, I felt like I was being a pervert but at least I was stopping myself from doing anything. I look down at my pants and noticed a tent, crap! Now I have a boner!

Matt's POV: I was looking for a hair brush that Tom hasn't used at all, at first I was gonna give up until I heard something behind me. I look behind me and I saw Tom crouching a bit, I was a bit confused at first but shrugged it off. I got off the floor and walk out of the bathroom, looks like I'm going to bed with messy hair. I look at Tom and noticed he walked quickly to the bathroom past me, I was confused again with his behaviour but ignored it and got into Tom's double bed. I waited for him to get out of the bathroom so I could go to sleep, next thing I hear is these weird sounds coming from the bathroom. What the? Is Tom okay in there?

Tom's POV: Stupid boner! This hurts! I'm sitting in front of the toilet jerking my hand up and down on my member to start cumming soon, I couldn't stand it anymore. Matt is infecting my emotions and now I'm thinking of banging him! What kind of person am I!? I feel a knot in my stomach and I clench my teeth keeping my moans in and I released my cum into the toilet, thank god that's over.. I clean myself up and flush the toilet, I left the toilet and walked over to my bed seeing Matt asleep. Fuck he looked so cute when he's asleep, I got into my bed and look at Matt one last time before falling asleep.

-in dream-

I'm having a dream and I see Tord in his robot, he was smiling with evil and he pushed a button that made Matt fly up. My eyes widen realising that he was kidnapping Matt, I watched Matt getting kidnapped by Tord and I'm so angry that I grab my harpoon gun shooting at Tord's robot but I then realised that Matt was in that robot as well, I fell to my knees and screamed out in agony realising I killed Matt.

-end of dream-

I scream at the top of my lungs waking up, I look next to me seeing Matt nowhere in sight. "Matt? MATT!?" I get up off my bed and ran around my whole apartment looking for him calling his name, he was no where. I panicked in fear running out of my apartment and banging on Matt's apartment door, no answer. I'm breathing heavily in fear and panic as I'm kicking the door down ignoring Edd coming out of his apartment, I got into Matt's apartment looking for him and seeing he was no where to be seen. I start crying and falling to the floor full of stress, fear and panic.

Edd's POV: This morning started as a really nice day until I heard Tom screaming, I froze in fear realising that Tom had a voice of fear and panic. I run out of my apartment and saw Tom breaking Matt's apartment door down, I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Next thing I see is Tom falling to the floor balling his 'eyes' out, I kneel down in front of him and pull him into a hug trying to keep him calm.

We called the police and they inspected everything, they suggest Matt has been kidnapped, but the question is who kidnapped him..? Obviously Tord couldn't have done it, he's dead right?

-meanwhile-

Matt's POV: I was sleeping in Tom's bed last night, this morning I found myself tied up to a chair and in a room with blue walls and a blue symbol kinda like for an army logo. I was wondering where the hell I was until I heard a door open, I look in front of me and saw this man walk in, he wore a blue long overcoat with a blue jacket underneath and his left eye wore an eye patch. He looked glad like he knew who I was, I was trembling in fear looking at this man wondering what was going to happen to me. I was scared looking at him, "Greetings sir, I'm the blue leader of the blue army". The blue army!? Oh crap this isn't good.. "what's your name small ginger?" I shiver from his voice almost like a demon, "M-Matt..." "Matt huh? Your very shy aren't you?~" I nod in fear wondering what this man was planning to do with me. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want you to tell me everything you know about the Red Leader, if you don't then I'll let my soldiers Jon and Mark deal with you" My eyes widen, Mark!? Jon!? They work for him!? Since when did they become soldiers of the blue army!?

-meanwhile-

Tord's POV: "YOU'VE GOTTA BE JOKING!" "Sir I'm not joking, the Blue Leader has your old friend" I can't believe my sweet innocent ginger Matt has been kidnapped by the Blue Leader! "Pat! I want you to find Paul! We're saving Matt!" "Yes sir!" Pat ran out of my office while I grabbed my robotic arm off my desk and put it back on, don't worry Matt I'm coming!

(1040 words wow, photo belongs to original artist)