Chapter 9

⚠️Warning: Smut inside this whole chapter⚠️

The next day

Matt's POV: I had just woken up and looked at myself on the installed mirror on my door, I noticed my head was sweating for some reason. I was confused until my eyes widen as I started feeling pain, oh no! It can't be that time of the week already! I started huffing and puffing as my heat was getting stronger and I fell to the floor, crap what happens if Tom, Edd and Tord finds out I'm an omega!? I groan in pain and I crawl to my bed but then end up hunching over holding my stomach kneeling on the floor, my pills to get me through my heat where back in my apartment! Now what do I do!? I thought of what I should try and do until I looked down, I had to get this over and done with..

I slowly lowered my hand down inside my pants to get this heat over and done it, I moan a bit as I move my hand up and down to hopefully start releasing but to no avail. It's a shame no one can help me, not even Tom... The thought of Tom took over my mind as I imagined being fucked by him as I started rubbing my member faster while moaning Tom's name.

Tom's POV: I'm in my room drinking a bottle of Smirnoff Tord's 'friend' had given me until I heard a moan, "what the?" It sounds like Matt! Oh god is he alright!? I got off my bed and ran out of my room to Matt's room until I heard him moan my name, wait my name? Am I hearing this right? I opened the door and peeked in seeing Matt on the floor, oh my god he was in heat... My 'eyes' widen realising that Matt was an omega! I then looked at him again and smirked, I guess this was my chance~ I walk into his room closing the door behind me. He heard me and turned around and blushes with embarrassment, "T-Tom!?" "Hey my little cute ginger boy~" I walk closer to him, "W-what are you doing in h-here?" "Well I heard you moan my name~ it looks like you want some help~" I blinked my right 'eye' to wink at him with my smug face.

Matt's POV: I blush with embarrassment, crap Tom found out about my heat... I was so shy and lost in thought until I felt his hands on my hips causing me to squeak in surprise, he pulls me closer to his face and I moan a bit as my member grazed his member a bit. I look at him still shy but with a tint of lust in my eyes, "A-Alpha.. I need y-you, please I w-want you inside me..~" he smirks as one of his hand grips onto my butt tightly. "With pleasure~" he moves towards my neck and starts kissing it gently causing me to moan his name again. "Ah~ T-Tom~", he continues kissing my neck until he starts to bite gently on my sweet spot. "O-oh fuck!~" "You're so fucking adorable~", he moves away from my neck and kisses my lips. I kiss back moaning into the kiss blushing hard, his grip on my butt gets tighter causing me to moan louder into the kiss. I was enjoying this as I start rubbing my member on his member getting needy, we broke the kiss for air while he starts squeezing my butt gently. I squeak a bit again while I look at him in the 'eyes', he was licking his lips and he started rubbing my hips under my shirt making me melt into the warm touch of his hand on my skin.

I shudder from his soft finger tips touching my bare skin, as he works his hand up my body under my shirt towards my nipples as he gently plays with them causing me to moan. "T-Tom~" he starts removing my black shirt as he stared at my body causing me to look away embarrassed, "D-Don't stare at me, i-it makes m-me feel u-uncomfortable.." "But Matty~ your so hot, sexy, adorable and even my cute little ginger~" Tom said while he played with my nipples, I moan as I take his blue hoodie off of him and blushing hard when I saw his body. He had a 6 pack and was very built, I felt nervous especially since Tom was over 6 feet and I was only 5.1 feet high. I hated being the shortest but sometimes being the shortest always gets people to hang out with you, but I'm about to be fucked by my best friend because well I've know him longer then Tord.

Tom's POV: I look at Matt as he stared at my 6 pack seeing his cute soft cheeks blush, I smirk as I picked him up and laid him down on his bed while I was getting on top of him. I saw him tense up as he realised what I was doing, I look down at him and smile as I mess with his pants line. I pulled his pants down and saw something that made my 'eyes' widen, he was wearing girl panties and it was a pink thong. I looked at him and saw how embarrassed he was, I smirked as I moved my head to his panties removing them off of him. "P-please hurry up~" I smiled at how cute he sounded, I looked at his member and saw some precum on his tip. I smile and lick his tip making him moan, I chuckled as I slowly started to slide his member into my mouth. I got his member in my mouth and started to bop my head up and down making him moan a bit more louder, I felt his member twitch in my mouth indicating he was close. I pulled his member out of my mouth and looked at him, he whined that I stopped while I chuckled. "Oh don't worry Matty~ I'm not done yet~" I lift myself up as I told him to turn around doggy style, he got embarrassed but he accepted my request as he turned around. I smiled as I licked my fingers and inserted them into his entrance causing him to moan, I decided to start scissoring his entrance causing him to drop tears of pleasure.

I assured him that I was nearly done, I pulled my fingers out and lined myself with his entrance. "You ready for this baby?~" "Y-yes daddy!~" I smiled as I slowly pushed into him causing him to scream a bit, now this is what I like. I waited for him to adjust while I rubbed his hips, he nodded for me to start thrusting. I smiled while I start thrusting my member in out of him, I continued this until I decided to go faster. He was a moaning mess while I thrusted in his entrance, I continued while I grabbed his member and moved my hand up and down to make me release his sperm. I felt a knot in my stomach, "F-fuck!~ d-daddy's gonna c-cum baby~" I managed to say through my moans. I then felt his cum in my hand as I released into him, we both pant as I pulled out of him. I looked at him, "Baby~ I didn't tell you to release before me~" "I-I'm sorry Tom.." I smiled "It's alright, just don't tell anyone about this~" "O-okay" I smiled with pride as I took a nap with Matt in my arms cuddling in his bed.

(1290 words I'm so tired.. Credit of photo goes to original artist)