Chapter 13

Paul's POV: I was making sure things were staying normal, Patryk received a message from Tord to make sure no one disturbed him in his office. We made sure no one went in except we both wondered why Matt wasn't around, then it hit me. Tord texted Patryk so that way no one disturbed him and Matt, I was shocked but I felt proud because my son is now a full grown man.

My biggest thought was about Tord and Matt's new relationship well I think they're dating but I don't know anymore, I walk to the kitchen seeing Patryk making dinner. I smiled and tried to not laugh at his apron which said "Cute mamma chef", those words were stuck in my head. I mean those words are true but still funny, I watch him cook as I remembered the day Patryk and I met.

-20 years ago-

It was my first day of highschool, I was only 16 and very nervous. Everyone made fun of my eyebrows, it made me feel like I don't want to go to that school again until I met this boy with a long fringe. It looked interesting to me, I noticed he had a man ponytail. "Hey I'm Patryk, what's your name?" I didn't want to say anything but I answered anyway, "I'm Paul" "Well it's nice to meet you Paul, do you want to hang out with me at lunch?" Shockingly I'm already making friends "Sure" "Great, meet me out in the cafeteria" "Okay". I watched Patryk walk off to go and do whatever while I thought about why he was so nice to me, I felt my heart skip a beat thinking about him.

I smiled the rest of the day all because of him.

-present time-

I was asleep at the table until I felt something poke my face, I looked and saw Patryk in front of me. "Hey sleepy head" "hey my beautiful boy~" "What were you dreaming of?" "Just dreaming about beautiful it was meeting you on my first day of school~" I kissed his cheek making him blush, I watch him walk over to the kitchen top serving dinner. "Alright I'm just gonna message Tord to gather his friends for dinner" "It might be hard with Tord and Matt" "Why?" "I figured out why Tord didn't wanna be disturbed" "Well?" "Tord must've told Matt his feelings and maybe even did something together".

I saw Patryk's face shocked, "Oh boy" "Tord banged Matt!? But he just reunited with Matt!" "Babe it's alright, stay calm" "How!? They just reunited!" "I know but they did tell me they both had feelings for each other, we should've seen this coming" "Your right, my stupid motherly instincts are coming back again just because I'm worried about Tord" "This isn't the first you freaked out about our son?" "No it isn't".

Well there's something I didn't know until now, I'm actually shocked that Patryk has been worrying about Tord when I've been protecting them both.

-meanwhile-

Tord's POV: I woke up with my new boyfriend sleeping peacefully in my arms, it was adorable especially thinking about what we both did earlier today. I then smelt food, my eyes widen realising that Patryk made my favourite meal. "Røkelaks" it was a smoked salmon invested in a whole fish or simply go for delicately packed and convenient slices, you can also top off your purchase with some specially made mustard sauce.

I looked down and smiled about how cute he was right now, I started playing with his hair to wake him up. "Mmm... Tordy..?" "Come on sleeping beauty~ time to get up~" "No... five minutes more..." "Will a kiss make you wake up?~" I watch him get up slowly, I pulled his face closer to mine making him blush as my lips touch his.

I pulled away from the kiss as I got off the bed to put on my red pyjamas, I look to Matt realising he also needed clothes. God I feel a bit stupid, I decided to give Matt one of my pairs of pyjamas for him to wear. Obviously it was red since it's my favourite colour but he looked cute when I saw him fully dressed, I started blushing at how cute he was right now.

We both went over to the kitchen and saw Tom and Edd in their own coloured pyjamas, obviously they saw Matt wearing one of my pairs of pyjamas and they were shocked. I looked and saw Patryk twitching his eye, obviously he was mad but I didn't know why. I pulled out a chair for Matt to sit next to Paul, I sat next to Matt on the other chair next to him.

-later-

Matt's POV: We had finished dinner and we decided to watch a movie, obviously Edd was such a dick that he suggested a horror movie. I was afraid of horror movies but I didn't want to be a scaredy cat, "Edd you do realise Matt is afraid of-" I cut Tom off quickly. "I'll be fine, besides horror movies aren't real" "Well alright Matt, but your sitting next to me!" "Yes Tordy", I saw Edd grin like he was a villain planning on something evil.

Obviously I knew Edd was trying to get me to cuddle Tord in case I was afraid of a jumpscare, Edd picked the movie "IT". I tried to not get scared realising I was a big pussy when it came to clowns, I sat next to Tord while Tom and Edd sat on the floor. I saw Paul sit on the chair next to the sofa Tord and I were on, "Hey Pat, nearly done with the popcorn?" "Yeah, just hang on a sec" "We just went past a sec" Tord snickered, "Shut it commie!" Tom answered back, "Jehovah" Tord spat back.

"Guys calm down!" Everyone in the room looked at me shocked, I never yelled like that. "Can we just have a good time and try to get along?" "Sorry Matt, I guess we got carried away" Tord said, "Same here, sorry Matt" Tom replied after. I smiled "It's alright" "Okay guys the popcorn is ready".

"YAY" Edd said while holding Ringo, "Come sit babe" "Wait where do I sit Paul?" "On my lap~" "Paul!" I saw Patryk blush in embarrassment, I held my giggles in from what was going on.

-sometime later-

We were halfway the movie until I saw a jumpscare causing me to scream and hug Tord immediately, I was shaking not caring if anyone saw me being frightened. I heard Tord chuckle under his breath, "It's okay baby I'm here~" I blush hearing those words as I lift myself off him and saw the others stare at me. "Edd, I told you the movie choice was a bad idea" "Well I really wanted to watch it, besides if he didn't want to watch it then he should've said no or not join in today's movie night".

I frown a bit hearing what Edd said, 'What's the point?' I thought. 'I'm just a little pussy...' I left the others and walked to my room closing the door, I sat on my bed and tried to not cry until I heard a knock on the door. To my surprise it was Tom, I tried to not think about how I found out he was dating Edd. "You okay Matt?" I shake a bit as I felt my tears drop down, "N-no..." I felt Tom sit down on my bed next to me giving me a hug. "Tom why am I so scared of horror movies..? I act like a scared pussy when I see a jumpscare...".

"Matt your not a pussy, you just haven't gotten used to horror movies, I used to be scared of them as well but I'm used to them now, but I don't think you should watch more horror movies, I'll inform Edd to not let you watch horror movies again" "O-okay Tom..." Tom stops hugging me and walks out of my room back to the others, I still feel like I'm such a pussy when it comes to horror movies...

(1367 words, I'm killing my fingers so much I hate it, I also made the picture above)